Chapter 7

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 7

A/N: So a lot of things changing in this chapter, I'll leave you to it babies.

The night had been quite uneventful after Camila left the party as I just sat in one of the room thinking about why she had kissed me, why i hadn't run after her, why I was in love with her but she clearly was a source of heartbreak like all the others. I was trying not to cry in the middle of a party cause people would all look at me oddly and I would hate that. The only thing I wanted to do was to go home but Stephanie was having such a good time with Zac that I didn't want to interrupt them, I would have felt like I was being selfish. So I just sat here like an idiot thinking about how my heart was fucked up.

"Rough night?" I heard next to me my eyes shooting up to see who the owner of the voice was. I looked at the unknown face next to me and at that second I didn't have the strength to tell her to fuck off or anything, neither did I want to.

"Something like that." I answered as my eyes flutter close to block the memory.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked causing me to look at her frowning.

"I don't really like to talk about my personal life to strangers, no offense." I answered and she just chuckled before offering her hand.

"I'm Lauren, 22 and am a student." She stated.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I'm introducing myself so that you can talk to me about what's bothering you." She explained and I couldn't help the amused smile that appeared on my lips as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Okay Lauren, you are nice and all that stuff but I really don't want to talk about it." I declared causing her to nod in understanding.

"Okay. What do you want to talk about then?" She asked crossing her legs.

"We are at a party Lauren, with many cool people, people that you probably know, why are wasting your time with a lame underaged girl?" I asked in a bitter tone hoping she'd understand I wanted to be alone.

"I wanted to know who I had to kill." She answered matter of factly causing me to stare at her with wide eye.

"Who you had to kill?" I managed to get out despite the obvious fear which was starting to gain me.

"The person who put you in a state of utter sadness should be killed. I'm willing to do it if you give me a name." She explained and I couldn't hold back the smile that invaded my face as I understood her words. "There it is!" She exclaimed clapping loudly.

"What?" I asked.

"Your smile." She answered making another one appear on my face. "It's a beautiful smile you have here, you should show it to people more often, unless you don't want everyone to fall for you." She declared an amused grin appearing on her own face at my shocked face.