Chapter 13

Camila/You – Teach me – Chapter 13

A/N : I just have one thing to say. Prepare your heart because we are going down a roller coaster...

Your point of view.

It's so weird how someone can go from being desperately in love with someone that makes you really happy to hating that person so much that you can't even looking at them without feeling that heart-stabbing sensation. I never felt this way. I felt empty on the inside. No. empty was the accurate word since I wasn't empty. There was a fucking tornado inside of me, a tornado that was turning everything that was inside me into ruins. I wished my heart would just stop beating because it was still whispered her name every time it pumped blood. I hated it. I hated her. She had done to me what I despised the most. She had done to me what a respectable girl couldn't forgive, ever. I was walking down the hallways, not able to think properly and that's when I spotted him. Rick. I wasn't even mad at him because the poor guy had no idea of what was going on between her and I and he was just playing. I couldn't blame him for that. I walked to him though, trying my best to hide my tears and called for his name. As he turned around to see me, his eyes softened. I guess I wasn't as good as I thought at tears hiding. Being the good friend that he is and because he couldn't stand to see a girl crying, he immediately engulfed me into a warm hug.

“What's going on sweetheart?” he asked as he let go of me and began stroking my shoulders reassuringly. As I stared into his eyes, I knew I could trust him. So I took a deep breath and allowed myself to say those words nobody could here.
“She was my girlfirend...Camila.” I said and as I saw his confused gaze I continued. “Ms.Cabello and I were dating.. but I guess it's over now.” I explained and her his breath hitched.

“Did she cheat on you with me?” he asked unsure and ill at ease. All I could do as nod before breaking down in tears once again. He quickly hugged me again.

“Oh my god. Y/N. I'm so sorry I didn't know. Please forgive me.” he whispered in my ear and after a few minutes of non stop crying I stared at him.

“How did it happen?” I asked gulping as it was hard for me.

“I'm not the one who should answer your questions. You should talk to her.” he answered but as I looked into his eyes, begging, he understood what I wanted to know. “I didn't initiate it.” he whispered and my gaze dropped to the floor as I tried to contain the pain. Soon enough though, it was turn to anger, to rage, a rage that was going to hit Camila Cabello full force.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I waited in front of her classroom for the end of the class and when the doorbell finally ranged and the students rushed out of the classroom, I got in when I was sure everyone had left. I slammed the door shot behind me, making her jump before she faced me. She froze not moving a single finger as I glared at her, shooting daggers through her body. Tears had started to fill her eyes but despite the pain that it was causing me to see her like this, I held her gaze, not once looking at her with love. All that remained was hatred.