Chapter 12

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 12
A/N: Hey there babies. Missed me? I certainly hope you did!

I got nothing much to say about this chapter except that you are going to wish I never posted it!
Your point of view
3 months later.
Have you ever experienced this feeling of pure freedom and bliss, this feeling that makes you wonder what you did In your life to deserve to be that happy? That's what i was going through lately. There was this perfect feeling of contentment that made that I was radiant and this was all due to one person, one woman that had the power to make me euphoric. Everyday, every minute, every second I had this one thought in mind, this only thought that kept me believing that nothing bad could happen to me anymore, that happiness was the only thing that my future had in store for me. And that though was just a three words sentence: She loves me. Each time this sentence would pop up in my mind I would grin like an idiot because there was nothing better than that. We were happy. We had been so for three months later and everything worked out perfectly. We had to hide when we wanted to be touchy at school but other than that I would go to her place to spend a little fun evening although it always ended up in an extremely hot make out session before I actually had to go home my parents. They weren't asking me where I was going to every night as I had told them that I had a boyfriend and that I just wanted to spend time with him. They are the kind of parents that trust me completely and I was glad for that, especially since I had made a habit of going out with Camila or...Lauren. Yeah, Lauren had taken the news that I was with Camila pretty good although she had distanced herself from me the first few days but after that she became one of my closest friends, even my best friend. We hung out every time I wasn't with Camila and it just felt perfect. Everything was perfect, no not everything actually. Camila's jealousy was a bit too much as she still had in mind the fact that I had wanted to be with Lauren. I kept repeating her to trust me and she just smiled most of the time not saying a word but I just shrugged it off . So today as I was walking to Camila's classroom, the hope of being alone with her for at least 10 seconds was overwhelming me, especially since it was Monday and I hadn't seen for the whole weekend. I opened the door to the classroom without knocking making her jump before she finally smiled as she saw me. I closed the door behind me but didn't have the chance to say a word before I was pushed to it and I was being kissed furiously by those lips I loved so much. It didn't take me more than to seconds to grab butt and to pull her to me forcefully causing a moan to escape her.
"Why are you always so hot?" She whispered against my neck making me grin before I bit on my lips trying to repress the moan that was threatening to escape my lips. My leg got hooked around her waist and for the first time I wasn't afraid of going to far since I wanted to. It took me a week end of separation to realize that I wanted her to own my heart but also my body. I began rocking my hips to hers making her gasp and as her hand was traveling down my stomach we got stopped by a knock on the door. We froze, our eyes widening before letting go of each other quickly. I fixed my clothes quickly while she did the same with her hair and make up before I ran to a seat as if I was waiting for the class to begin. She opened the door and we both sighed in relief when we saw who it is. Lauren Jauregui. As a reflex I got up instantly to hug her even if I had spent the weekend with her.
"What are you doing here Lauren?" I asked once I got out of her tight embrace, the smile on her face only betraying that she was just as happy to see me.
"I was just thinking if you wanted to grab lunch with me later today." She asked and my first reaction was to frown.
"You're staying in school?" I questioned.
"Yeah. Camila's father called me to say that he wanted to see me and it was something about the softball team. Maybe he is going to ask me train them." She explained.
"That would be so cool! Having you around everyday." I exclaimed before the bell rang. "Oh that's my cue to go i got class but I'll definitely have lunch with you." I shot before walking to Camila who hadn't say a word.
"I'll see you later babe." I said before pecking her lips softly. "Love you." I shot before running out of the room hoping that Camila's silence wasn't due to her jealousy.
----
I was two hours later in Camila's classroom, the class had started a few minutes ago and I was already drooling over my girlfriend. She was so hot it was killing me. Every time she would look at me I would wink at her or smile causing her to look away instantly either to hide her smile/blush or to prevent herself from putting an end to the class just to take me right there. It was actually pleasing to have such a strong power on her. But as I was looking at her a hand rested on my shoulder and I froze when I saw Rick's smirk.
"What do you want Rick?" I asked slightly annoyed that he had interrupted my contemplating time.
"Nothing. I was just going to tell you to stop drooling over her." He pointed and I froze. Was I that obvious? I had to keep it cool though otherwise he would notice something was wrong. But as he took the seat next to me and got our tables closer i understood it was going to be harder than expected. I clenched my jaw and tried to keep calm. After a few seconds I turned to look at me and saw that he was himself looking at her as if he was a starving dog and she was a piece of meat.
"You should probably drooling over her." I stated trying to hide the fact that I was fuming.
"I'm not drooling. I'm just...remembering." He declared with dreamy eyes making me frown instantly.
"What are you remembering?" I asked.
"Just how-" he started but was cut off by Camila's voice that resonated in the room from afar.
"Rick could you please keep quiet?" She asked or more like snapped both anger and annoyance in her eyes. But there was something else I saw there, something that looked like...fear. Rick apologized and she went back to her lesson but after her a few minutes he spoke again.
"I was going to say that I was rememb-" he started but was cut off by a way angrier Camila.
"That's enough! Rick! Get out of here! Now." She shouted and it was so awkward to see her like this that she even was scaring me.
"What? You can't expel me for this!" He shot standing up.
"You're disturbing my class. Get out of here." She shot again causing him to groan before finally starting to pack his things. He was about to leave but turned to me one last time.
"You owe me 500 bucks pretty face." He stated before going out of the room. It took me a few seconds to understand what he had meant but as soon as I did my eyes shot open and my gaze fell on the girl I thought would never hurt me. The look on her face said it all. She was looking at me with the most apologetic eyes ever and this mere thing broke my heart. In less than a second my eyes grew teary and I ran out of the room perfectly hearing her calling for my name but knowing that I couldn't looking at her without breaking down.
He had gotten into her pants.HOW?
A/N: Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff. I'm so sorry.
What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?
Remember 3-4 Chapters left and then Teach Me is over and i'll start Right Next To You!!
Love you guys
-Katy.