Chapter 8

Camila/You(/Lauren) - Teach Me - Chapter 8

A/N: SO guys, I have asked you if you wanted this fic to contain a love triangle. As I counted your answers from tumblr and wattpad I came to the conclusion that the majority was for a love triangle. So here it is. I don't know if I should rename the fic Camila/You/Lauren – Teach me but at least i've warned you. Lauren is going to stick around and now the endgame of this fic is not sure anymore! Let me know who you are rooting for by the end of this chapter.

Your point of view

It had been a week, a week since that little party where I had met Lauren, a week since that fight with Camila and my decision to give up on chasing her. I had chosen to skip her classes because I knew that I wouldn't be able to stay sat in front of her for hours when the only thing I would really want to do was cry. But avoiding her was somehow one of the hardest task I had ever given to myself. Every now and then I saw her walking towards me down the hallways forcing me to turn around and walk away so that I wouldn't have to face her. It was as if God was making me cross her path to stab me one more time right in the chest as I would see her laughing with other students most of the time. She didn't miss me, and that hurt. It was pretty obvious she wouldn't miss me but still I was highly disappointed. Every moment we shared meant nothing to her after all, not that she had said otherwise but still. I couldn't handle the heartbreak when I was at school anymore. Thankfully, as soon as school was over, it was another story. I would meet up with Lauren and she would instantly make me feel better. She would take me to places in my own town that I had never seen and there was this one time she took me to a little cozy bar where we sat down on the couch listening to random people who wanted to sing on stage. I remember she had sung and her husky awakened feelings in me that I didn't know were present. I didn't know though what we were, like how to define our connection. Connections aren't always romantic but when it came to Lauren I couldn't quite define if we were being friendly or if there was more to it. I knew that for her there was definitely more cause there was no way she'd be so touchy and so amazing to me if she didn't want more from me, plus she had made it quite obvious on the day we met that she wasn't going to prevent herself from falling for me. What was great about Lauren was that she didn't care about the complications. She didn't care that I was under aged because to her "we weren't doing anything wrong...yet." She liked to joke but I knew that even if we were to upgrade our connection to a relationship status, she was still going not to care cause to her, "you shouldn't run away from who you fall for." Lauren just lived her life carelessly but she could be one of the most serious and passionate person. But she also had the ability to make me laugh, more than i had ever laughed and I was grateful for that. More importantly, each time I was with her, I would forget about my love for Camila and I dared thinking that the more time I spent with her the faster I would get over my teacher. So I enjoyed every minute with her knowing that as soon as she'd leave my side, I would go back to school and meet the reasons of my despair again.

Today though, today I felt better. Lauren was picking me up after school and promised me to take me to a place that she swore was amazing. She added that it was going to be the best first date ever and I didn't dare countering as going on a date with Lauren seemed to be an attractive idea. I had decided that I was done avoiding Camila so I finally chose to make my way to her classroom. I could hear voices coming from the room so I understood that the others were already there which wasn't very surprising as I was late. I took a deep breath and slowly knocked on the door. I heard her voice from the other side ordering me to come in. I unsurely opened the door and entered. I didn't have the strength to face her or to look at her eyes so I just kept my gaze to the floor but I did catch her breath hitching as she saw me.