Chapter 10

Camila/You(/Lauren) – Teach Me – Chapter 10

A/N: JUST A FILLER CHAPTER THAT I NEEDED TO WRITE DOWN SO THAT I COULD WRITE THE FUTURE CHAPTERS!

ENJOY

"Camz is my half-sister." She said and my heart stopped beating at her words. It hit me like a fucking ton of bricks and I didn't know whether I had to laugh because fate was clearly mocking me or cry because I had just realized how fucked up the situation was.

WHAT.THE.FUCK?!

- - - - - - -

I just stared at the two women standing in front of me not able to say a word and to move a bit, as reality downed to me. How could the universe be so fucked up? How could my own fate hate me so much that it made me fall for two fucking sisters? I hadn't seen that coming at all. I hadn't even considered this as an option as there was 0,000000001 % chances that they could be sisters. They didn't even look the same. Without warning tears started falling down my cheeks, and my heart constricted as I saw both their alarmed pair of eyes.

“I'm sorry.” I breathed out before running away not wanting them to see me crying.

I reached the outside of the building and was surprised to meet the pouring rain but I didn't stop, I kept running, It was what I did best after all. But within a few minutes I felt a hand wrap itself around my wrist yanking me around and I met Lauren's green eyes.

“Where do you think you are going?” she asked her voice shaky probably because of the face that her teach were chattering.

“Home. I need to go home.” I answered trying to free my arm from her grip but she wouldn't let me.

“What's going on? Why did you run away like that?” she asked a frown on her face.

“Camila is your sister.” I stated my mouth growing dry just at the words.

“Yeah? So what?” she asked.

“Don't you get it Lo? Camila is the other girl. She is the girl I have feelings for!” I yelled and her eyes widened at the words as realization hit her. “I can't stand between sisters.” I added before finally starting to walk away. Before I could make a few steps she wrapped her arms around my waist and held me close to her.

“No matter who you choose i'm sure the other won't mind. It would just mean that it wasn't meant to be. But please don't disappear from my life. Even if you choose Camila I don't wanna lose you.” she whispered in my ear.