Chapter 11

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 11

A/N: okay guys I KIND OF VANISHED these last days and that's all because college is exhausting and it's time consuming! Anyway, here is a short chapter because some of you wanted one! This story is almost over, I don't think it will have more than 20-25 chapters. Maybe less I don't know yet but what I know is that I can't give this story the time it deserves that's why I'm shortening it. Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter! 

Your point of view

I had barely slept, thought of the two sisters I had feelings for clouding my mind. I didn't know what to do, neither did I know if I had the right to choose. If I chose to be one with one of them my choice would have consequences on their relationship and I didn't want to be the one standing between two sisters, making them hate each other. I wasn't that kind of girl, and I respected them too much for this. In a way, that was also an excuse not to choose because I had no fucking idea who to pick. Maybe not being with either of them would make me feel better, I would just need the time to get over them. So I walked down the hallways of the school the next morning, with the serious intention to tell Camila I was better off alone. But when I entered in the classroom and saw her standing there erasing her board I literally forgot everything I had thought about those last few hours. When she turned around to look at me and our eyes met I understood that those were the eyes I wanted to see looking at me lovingly everyday. I closed the door behind me and stared at her. The room being empty the only thing that could be felt was the heavy tension between the two of us.

"Are you-" she started taking a few steps towards me but I cut her off.

"I love you." I said and the surprise on her face made me smile. "I'm in love with you and I want to take that risk." I stated again only this time I was met by a wonderful smile. She took a few more steps towards me and stopped a few inches away from me.

"Finally." She whispered before cupping my cheek softly and allowing her lips to brush against mine. I could barely feel her lips on mine but I was already on cloud nine. My arms wrapped around her waist as I got her closer to me. The kiss grew more passionate from there and I just couldn't help but let my tongue brush on her lips, asking silently for more. As an answer, a moan escapes her mouth.

"Can I join you?" I heard from behind me, I turned away to me the face the voice belonged to. I froze as I saw Lauren staring at me with a smirk. before I could even say a thing she pushed me against the door and slid her hand on it to lock it. She pulled away and looked at me as Camila stood next to her.

"I love you." They both said together before latching their lips either to my lips for Lauren or to my neck for Camila.

"I love you too. Both of you." I said before a moan escaped my mouth.