Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)

Camila/You - Teach me - Chapter 16 (Last chapter)

A/N: I know I killed a lot of people when I updated the last chapter... I don't know why I wrote this story like that but I felt like it was an amazing plot twist to have Camila be sick and dying (Don't hate on me for this...). Everything is explained in this chapter!! I hope you'll like it.

I think you have all understood that Lo will be endgame in this story... Sorry for the team Camila but just because you don't end up with Camila it doesn't mean that you won't have wonderful moments with her...You'll see what i'm taking about..

ALSO YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SAD SONGS BY WE THE KINGS WHILE YOU LISTEN TO THIS CHAPTER! IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY EVEN MORE!

WARNING: LAST CHAPTER!

Your point of view.

Do you know what drowning feels like? Drowning to the point that you know you're going to die and that there is no escape from this ending? I do. I felt like I was drowning at the moment as my knees were going weak and my heart was starting to hurt so much I wanted to rip it out of my own chest. I was staring at her, I could see her discussing with Lauren but all I could hear was that sentence that had left her lips a few seconds ago that kept repeating in my mind.

"That such a wonderful woman only has a few days left to live...."

Why would she say that? Camila couldn't be sick. She never seemed sick. That couldn't be happening. I brought my eyes to Rick finally acknowledging his presence. He looked at me with these apologetic eyes and I knew that he had known about Camila's condition from the start. And without second thoughts I did what I felt like I needed to do. I slapped him, with all my strength.

“You fucking bastard. You knew! You knew about her being sick and you never told me! Why would you do that!? Why would you call yourself my fucking friend if you knew that the girl that I loved was dying and you didn't tell me?!” I yelled to the top of my lungs while he just looked at me as he held his cheek. “Why would you do that to me?! Why...why wouldn't you tell me something that important? Why....why did you not...why would...how....” I couldn't even form any correct sentence anymore as I broke down in front of him, bursting into sobs. I just didn't know what to do. I felt like I was suffocating. I felt Lauren's arms wrap themselves around me but I pushed her away. I didn't want her to comfort me. Here I was, enjoying myself with Lo when her sister, the girl that I loved, was dying.

“I need...i need to be alone right now...” I said not even looking at Lauren but I knew she understood those words were directed to her. Without even glancing at any of them, I walked away, having troubles to walk straight as the news were shattering me. I walked for a while without stopping until I felt a hand wrap itself around my wrist and turned around.