Chapter 6

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 6

A/N: You wanted a new chapter, well here you go. The next fics that are going to be updated are probably TBSE and Everything has Changed (which I know I haven't updated in a while).

It was already 9pm and I was sitting in my bed staring at my phone for about an hour or two, I didn't even know cause i had been deep in my thoughts. I had been dying to call Camila from the second I managed to get her phone number. But right now, I was shy and scared. Scared that she wouldn't answer my call, or reject it, or even tell me never to call her again. But I wanted to hear her voice desperately. I groaned in frustration as I threw my phone across the room. Why did I have to like a teacher?! I let myself fall back against my mattress and sighed. Camila Cabello was going to be the death of me. I got out of my bed and walked to the window when I heard a car park in front of my house. Stephanie was there waving at me telling me to join her cause there was a cool party at her friends house. I was reluctant at first but I could never refuse her anything. I quickly got dressed and joined her in the car. We began talking almost instantly and we directly started talking about her crush.

"Zac is going to be there tonight and I have decided to do everything I can to make him ask me out." She said with an enthusiasm I wasn't completely sharing as my mind was elsewhere.

"Cool." I said not really listening to her.

"Oh and I'm probably going to have sex with a dragon." I heard the words fly out of her mouth but as I wasn't paying that much attention didn't react to her words.

"Cool." I said again causing her to stop the car abruptly.

"What's going on?" She shot as she stared at me.

"What's wrong with you ? You can't stop in the middle of the road!" I snapped angrily.

"I won't start this car again until you tell me what is wrong with you." She stated simply as she turned off the engine.

"Nothing. Just drive." I said and as I saw her disbelieving look I just shook my head. "Please drive." I begged and she complied sighing.

The car ride to the party house was as silent as possible, the only thing hearable being the low music coming from the radio. When she finally parked in front of the house my eyes widened.

"Which friend did you say was the owner?" I asked.

"Dinah Jane." She answered.

"Wait a second, the Dinah Jane who is in college and is like 5 years older than us? And who may i remind you, you never talked to." I asked causing her to only nod. "How in hell did you get invited?!" I questioned with utter shock.

"Well a friend's friend invited me." She answered.