Chapter 1: 1991

Back in 1991, there was a HYDRA base in a snowy landscape. A man went inside a bunker and had a red book that had a black star on it.

A technician went to a cylinder case which had Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier. He was strapped in a chair with a mechanical device either side of his head causing him to scream in pain.

"Желание. Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет. Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на родину. Один. Грузовой вагон," Karpov read from the book.

(A/N "Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight car.")

The sayings finally took over the Winter Soldier.

"Доброе утро, Солдат," Karpov greeted.

(A/N "Good morning, Soldier.")

"Я готов отвечать," the Winter Soldier informed.

(A/N "Ready to comply.")

"У меня есть миссия для вас. Санкция и выдержка. Нет свидетелей," Karpov ordered.

(A/N "I have a mission for you. Sanction and extract. No witnesses.")

At night, a car was driving down a dirt road alone. The Winter Soldier waited for them to pass then rode on his motorcycle behind them. Once he got closer, he disabled it and it crashed into a tree. The Winter Soldier turned himself around and when he got to the trunk, he ripped it open and got a silver case that contained Super-Soldier serum.

He returned to the HYDRA base with the case.

"Молодец, Солдат," Karpov smirked.

(A/N "Well done, Soldier.")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Just by saying Russian words can make the Winter Soldier fully come out. Crazy.