Chapter 37: Getting Out of This

Tony had already beaten Y/N and Bucky. They were laying down, trying to get up. Steve and Tony continued to fight.

"You can't beat him hand to hand," FRIDAY told him.

"Analyze his fight pattern," Tony said.

"Scanning!" FRIDAY remarked then informed, "Countermeasures ready."

Tony then grabbed Steve's shield.

"Let's kick his ass," Tony commented.

Then Tony started to beat the living shit out of Steve, making him fall to his knees.

"S-Steve," Y/N called out, holding her side.

Steve got up and looked from Y/N to Tony.

"He's my friend," Steve said.

"So was I," Tony pointed out.

He pushed Steve against the wall, making him fall.

"Stay down. Final warning," Tony ordered.

Steve struggled as he got up and rose his fists in defense.

"I can do this all day," Steve remarked.

Iron Man was about to fire at Steve until Bucky grabbed his ankle. After Tony kicked Bucky in the face, Y/N leapt on Iron Man from behind and shoved him to the ground. She ripped off his face plate and punched him in the face a couple of times. Then she rose her shield, making Tony hold his arms up in defense. She then shoved her shield into his suit's core, powering it down. She panted hard then yanked the shield out of the suit. Steve helped her up then they helped Bucky while holding their shields.

"Those shields don't belong to you," Tony remarked as he struggled to get up then added, "You don't deserve them. My father made those shields!"

At that, Steve and Y/N dropped both of their shields then they walked away. Y/N supported Bucky as they left the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That was hectic.