Chapter Thirteen - Go Home

"I am truly sorry about your loss" Aslan said as he and Elizabeth stood in front of their graves. She looked down letting out a long sigh.

"They should have listened to you Aslan" She whispered to Aslan who sighed as well.

"A lot of people have lost family members last night, but their deaths were not in vain" He said and she looked at him curiously. "Now we know who we are fighting, we know how strong they are and how strong she is. I am afraid to say that she is only going to get stronger and stronger" Elizabeth sighed looking away from him. "How is Digory taking the loses?" He questioned Elizabeth.

"Hard, we both are. We lost Lance and William and not we can assume we've lost Penny as well" She whispered to the lion. "And we've lost Jadis, whoever that witch is it's not Jadis, it's not our sister. Our sister is dead" She told him and he looked down. "I can tell you're not telling me something Aslan, I would like it if you just spoke up" Aslan smiled laughing a bit remembering that nothing goes past her.

"The one to put the Queen of ice into a never ending sleep shares the same blood as the Queen" She closed her eyes as she listened to Aslan's word before he felt his breath on her and then this pain making her call out and she fell to her knees, closing her and clenched her head.

"What did you do to me?" She whispered as she felt the pain go away.

"I do not know when the time will come where you will kill Jadis, I have slowed your aging to the point where it is basically stopped" He told her and she looked at him.

"How long will this last?" She questioned him.

"Until the day you die, or the day you return home. To your true home, if you ever wish to return" He said and she laughed.

"I think it's a little late to be thinking about going home don't you Aslan?" He laughed as well shaking his mane. "Does Jadis know about this?" She asked him.

"I do not know, but if she does then she is going to come and try to stop you and Digory. She does not know which one of you are going to kill her" He said and Elizabeth looked at him standing up.

"How do you know that it's me that is going to kill Jadis?" She asked him.

"Because it is time for Digory to return home, for his own safety. This world has already taken your family and torn it apart" He said. "Let one return alive and well" He said and she looked at him.

"You chose me to do this didn't you? You chose me so that Digory could return home and not have to go through this any more" She whispered and he looked at her.

"If I would have asked you would you not have made that decision on your own?" He questioned her and she sighed knowing this was true. "Narnia is going to lose against Jadis" He said and she looked at him quickly. "We need to regroup" He said and she nodded.

"I need to get my brother out, Jadis will have already sent someone to kill us" She said before taking off towards Cair Paravel where her brother would be. "Digory! Digory!" She yelled running to her brothers room. When she turned the corner she saw one of Jadis's men trying to get in. She quickly pulled out a blade and threw it killing him as Digory opened the door.

"Elizabeth?" He asked and she ran towards him quickly. She grabbed me and pulled him towards the stables.

"Where are we going?" He asked her. "What are we doing? Elizabeth where are we going? Why do you look different?" He asked her.

"You're going home.. wait? I look different?" She asked stopping and looking at him. "How different?" She asked.

"Younger" She looked at him before walking to the mirror down the hall looking at herself. She did look younger, a few years younger. She almost looked the way she did when she came here the first time. She looked like she was no older than 18 which wasn't a bad thing she just wasn't expecting it.

"Digory come on" She said snapping out of it and grabbed him again walking at a fast pace which Digory had to jog to keep up with her.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked her.

"You're going home" She said and he stopped.

"Wait, no I'm not." He said stopping and she turned too him.

"Yes you are" She said. "Jadis sent our people to kill us, you are going home" She told him.

"I'm not going home if you're not" He said and she looked at him.

"Digory I have to stay here, Aslan said that I'm the one who is supposed to kill Jadis" His eyes widened. "That's why I look younger, he slowed down my age so that I could live longer so when the time came, I would end her" He looked sad as she spoke about killing their sister. Even if Jadis killed Penny, Lance and William if still hurt to think about her. "One of us has to go home, one of us has to live. That's you Digory" She said walking closer to him. "You're the one who's going to live, you're the one who's going to go home." She had tears in her eyes as she thought that she would never see London again, never see Lance, William and Penny again, never see her parents again. "Digory you have to live so that we don't die in vain. You can't let Jadis win, you can't let her destroy us" He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back even tighter.

"I don't want to leave you, you're all I have left" He whispered. "Please don't send me away, please don't send me home" He whispered.

"I won't let you stay and die Digory" She whispered. "You have to go home, you have to go home, you have to be safe" She said chocking back her tears. "Someone has to live in our name" She whispered and he held her even tighter. "Come on" She said pulling away. "I'll take you to the lamppost" She said whipping her tears away and pulled him to the stables. She saddled up her horse and pulled him up behind her. She made sure her sword was strapped to the saddle along with her bow and arrow in case someone decided to attack them on the way there and her on the way back. "Hold on tight" She whispered and he wrapped his arms around her waist and she took off at speeds faster than anyone could think about.

It took a while but they eventually made it to the lamppost. Digory slid off of the horse first and then Elizabeth. They looked at each other before they hugged each other so tightly that they were basically one person. They didn't say anything at first but they didn't need to.

"Live for us Digory" She whispered to him. "Live in our name, never forget us. Please for the love of God don't ever forget us" She whispered and he held her.

"Never" He whispered to her. "I will never forget" He said quietly. She didn't want to let go. Digory was the only family she had left but she knew if she didn't let him go then he would meet the same fate as her brothers and younger sister. She had to let him go so that he could live, even if it meant she died. "I love you so much" He whispered not knowing when or if he would ever see his older sister again.

"Go" She said pushing him away from her. "Go! Go now!" She snapped and he looked at her both of them had tears in their eyes and falling down their face. "Go Digory" She whispered. "Don't ever come back" She whispered and he felt himself backing up towards the trees. "I love you little brother" And he was gone.