Chapter Twenty Six - Dance with Me

"May I have this dance?" Peter questioned Elizabeth and she smiled nodding taking his hand. He led her to the middle of the room. "Now forgive me, I don't know any Narnian dances" He told her and she smiled at him laughing a little bit.

"Then it looks like I'm going to have to lead" She joked smiling and he smiled back at her. "Just don't step on me, my feet hurt enough" He looked at her and grabbed her waist lifting her up out of her shoes and placed her on his feet. "Now how am I supposed to teach you the dance?" She asked smiling at him.

"I think we'll be alright" He told her making her smile as he moved them around her shoes getting lost in the crowd. He spun them slowly in a circle never looking away from her eyes. They were so beautiful, his favorite thing about her was her eyes. Everything else was a close second.

"I'm glad you're stay" She whispered to him and he smiled at her.

"I never want to leave. Here I matter, here I'm somebody. Home I'm a nobody" He told me.

"You will always be a somebody to me Peter" She whispered to him and he smiled at her. "What have you done to me?" He grinned widely at her bending down kissing her lips and she kissed him back. Penny smiled looking at her sister, she had missed so much over the past hundred years but that was alright. She was all caught up and she was still recovering from all the bad news. However, the one thing that everyone loved about Penny was that she didn't dwell on things for to long, she always looked to the bright side of things.

"May.. May I have this dance" Edmund asked silently cursing himself for stuttering. Penny smiled widely at him and nodded letting him lead her to the dance floor. They looked at the pair of shoes just laying on the floor and Penny laughed pointing to Peter and Elizabeth. Edmund looked seeing her shoes were off and she was standing on his feet. He laughed as well as he danced with Penny.

"So, King Edmund, how do you like Narnia?" She asked smiling widely and he smiled to her as they talked to each other. Elizabeth and Penny glanced at each other and smiled, everything and everyone was finally safe and they were happy.