Chapter Nineteen - Aslan's Plan

"Where are the Pevensie's?" Aslan questioned Elizabeth as they stood inside the main tent.

"Edmund and Peter were getting lessons from Oreius while Susan and Lucy were in the archery area" Elizabeth told him and he nodded. "Jadis is going to come for Edmund, you know the law Aslan." She said and he nodded to her.

"I need you to trust me Elizabeth, now more than ever. I need you to stay here in the camp no matter what happens" He told her and she looked at him very suspicious.

"Aslan what do you have in mind?" She questioned him.

"Promise me that you will look after them, especially Peter. They will need you guidance and your knowledge to move forward" Aslan said and she looked at him but only nodded and didn't say anything. It wasn't long after that that they heard commotion outside. Elizabeth listened carefully and could here her sisters name being called out and her Narnains upset roars.

"She's here" She said and Aslan nodded walking out of the tent and she followed him. She stood besides him as she looked at her sister for the first time in about a century. She had aged faster than Elizabeth but Elizabeth knew better than to underestimate her. Elizabeth and Jadis looked each other in the eyes both dull with no emotions. Elizabeth couldn't help but hold slight hate towards her sister for all the pain she had put her and the rest of her family through.

As Jadis came closer Elizabeth looked away and to the Pevensie siblings. Her eyes met Peters nervous ones. She could feel his nervousness from where she stood and all she wanted to do was comfort him. She gave him a nod hoping that he knew that she would do everything in her power to keep their family together. He nodded back to her knowing that this wasn't any easier on her than it was on him.

"You have a traitor in midst, Aslan... Elizabeth" Jadis said looking at her sister and Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at her showing Jadis her hate.

"His offence was not against you" Elizabeth told her sister sternly making Edmund look at her. He wasn't used to people standing up for him, in his eyes he always felt like he was on his own. This felt different, he liked it.

"Have you forgotten the Deep Magic?" She questioned almost tauntingly making Aslan angry as he took a step forward towards her.

"Do not cite the Deep Magic to me Witch. I was there when it was written" Aslan said with a growl glaring at Jadis himself.

"Then you will know that the boy belongs to me" She said looking to Elizabeth's people. Elizabeth felt protective over her people and hated that Jadis was here. "That boy" She said pointing to Edmund. "Will die on the Stone Table" She said sternly. Peter took out his sword and pointed it at Jadis protectively.

"Came and take him then" Peter snapped but Jadis merely chucked at Peter. Elizabeth grew extremely uncomfortable with her attention on Peter and felt her hand itching towards her sword knowing she would protect Peter if it came to it. Thought Elizabeth knew Jadis wasn't stupid enough to attack now, not here where she was clearly out numbered.

"You think that a simple threat will deny me my right, little King?" Jadis asked looking at him not believing that he dared take a sword out and threaten her. "Both Elizabeth and Aslan knows that if I do not have blood as the law demands all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water" She said obviously wanting to turn everyone against Edmund and start something. It was working as the Narnian's muttered to each other in a slight panic. Aslan roared silencing them all and Jadis looked to the lion and her sister.

"Enough, we shall talk with you alone" Aslan said going into the tent. Elizabeth looked to Peter one last time before going into the tent after Aslan. They waited silently for Jadis and soon she walked into the tent.