☞ chapter vier

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

YOU DON'T THINK SHE DID IT?

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie had stayed overnight, the doctors and nurses had given mackenzie some blankets and pillows so she can be comfortable with her stay.

mackenzie woke up, feeling drowsy and dizzy. it was definitely a rough night that mackenzie had to go through.

her tears could not stop running, i swear she could fill up a whole pool with her tears! through the night she kept waking up, making sure to look around if johnny was awake or not.

mackenzie then stayed up from 4 am to 6, getting no sleep during those hours and just thinking about the boy across from her. how he badly wanted her back and this is what happens. and just as when mackenzie had thought about getting back with him, he had to get into an accident.

she's sighs and continues to watch his body, breaking into tears after a couple minutes. the rest of the night was hard enough, mackenize realizing that she had pulled an all nighter when annie knocked and walked inside the room with asher.

annie turns her head at mackenize who looked like a mess. she makes her way over to her best friend, hugging her tightly in her arms. mackenzie responding and sobbing into annie's shoulders.

"did he wake up at all?" asher gently asks and mackenzie shakes her head as she continues to cry on annie's shoulder.

"i don't like seeing you like this mack, please go home. and freshen up. get your mind off of this horrible incident." annie pats the girl's head, still holding her in her arms.

asher walks over to johnny's bed and tries to not let any tears fall out. that was johnny. johnny orlando. the one who had been so inviting with asher when he first came to their high school. the one who encouraged asher that his shooting form was good, the one who had said that asher was perfect and good enough for annie leblanc.

asher thinks of all the good times him and johnny had. how much they both cared for each other even when they had to go to different universities, they still kept in touch. knowing that the johnny orlando he knew was now in a hospital bed fighting for his life, broke him apart.

his best friend could've lost his life in that crash. and to think someone could've done this on purpose makes asher want to destroy them more.