☞ chapter vierzehn

———————TO BECOMES YOURS!

———————
TO BECOMES YOURS!

LET'S GO ON A DATE.

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie's phone rings, breaking up johnny and hers contact. mackenzie turns her head towards her phone and picks it up.

the id read "turner" and mackenzie didn't take much time before she answered it. "hello?" she says, looking away from johnny.

"hey, kenzie! would you and johnny like to go on a double date with darius and i?" nadia asks, making mackenzie smile.

"sure! we'll be there in a little bit." mackenzie responds and hangs up the call. she turns her head to her sleepy boyfriend.

"john," she calls out. johnny barely giving her a hum in response. "let's go on a date. nadia just asked." mackenzie tells him and goes over to him.

she saw him falling asleep, so she shakes him and his eyes open widely. "ugh, i wanna sleep." johnny replies and mackenzie chuckles.

"then i guess i'll be a third wheel." mackenzie pouts, johnny sitting up when he heard mackenzie's disappointed voice.

he stands up and groans, not wanting to hurt his girlfriend if he said no to this double date with their best friends. he gets up from his bed and walks into his closet. grabbing comfortable clothes.

after mackenzie fixes herself up with some makeup from her bag, she brushes some hair out of her face and eats some mints.

"ready to go, babe?" johnny asks and mackenzie nods. opening his bedroom door and the two going down the stairs. they put on their shoes and head outside to johnny's car.

from afar, a figure watches them and clicks their camera. getting a good view of the couple, a sketchy, creepy polaroid comes out of the camera.

"if i don't get paid full, i'm fucking murdering them." they whispered to themselves and grabs the polaroid out before taking a picture of johnny's car and license plate.

"ow shit!" a second person yells out in pain, making the first look at them. they turn their head to the second person's arm that was bleeding due to the bush.

"this is the worst thing they've ever made us do." the second person rolls their eyes and rubs the blood away.

"just deal with it, you little bitch. we get a lot of money from this." the first person responds and watches johnny's car drive away.

"hey! you two! get out of my bushes!" the owner yells at the two figures, making them run away to a car.

"how much did they say they were gonna pay us?" the second person asks while putting on a seatbelt.

"they said 1 thousand, if i don't get that i'm killing both of them."

the two couples laugh together as darius continues to joke around. mackenzie smiles also. enjoying the time and moment with them.

but from afar, the same figure clicks their camera and continues to watch mackenzie and her group of friends.

the figure envied how happy mackenize was. how she had many friends and also how wealthy her family is. you could say it was jealousy looking at mackenzie ziegler and how perfect she was, but we all know that deep under that smile something was still rotten and burning her alive.

mackenzie looks up from all her friends and looks outside the café windows. it felt like someone was watching her. she shrugs us off and continues to eat the doughnuts johnny had bought.

"hey guys!" mandla smiles at the couple, mackenzie and johnny smiling at him and scooching over to let him in the booth.

mandla turns to darius and nadia and flashed them a smile. "i'm mandla morris." mandla introduces himself, darius and nadia giving him a warm smile back.

"i'm nadia, he's my boyfriend darius." nadia introduces herself and darius, the couple smiling at mandla.

"it's fine if i hangout with you guys, right?" mandla asked to make sure and the couples nod and smile together. mandla giving johnny a bro high five.

since mandla has already bought his own food, he took it out for them to also have which were some cookies. her ears the ice cream he had also bought.

"how long have you two been dating?" mandla asks nadia, who finishes up her cookie.

"5 years now." nadia responds happily and mandla lets out a gasp and a shocked face.

mandla then turns his head and smirks at darius. it's obvious he's also going to propose to nadia also.

"that's a loooooong time! y'all made it through university?" mandla responds, darius nodding at his question. nadia then scrunches up her nose, happy to have darius.

"they're also the most pda out of all of us." johnny adds in, mandla snickering at his statement. mackenzie picks up a cookie and begins to slowly eat it.

the feeling had still remained, someone was also watching. someone else was close by. but mackenzie didn't want to ruin the fun day. so she continues to plaster a fake smile and continue talking to all her friends, mandla adding in jokes and making things more fun.

"nadia over there is our fashionista!" mackenzie tells mandla who nods and then gives her a sarcastic wink, showing that he's happy with her career choice.

"is the famous marcell an actor?" mandla asks also, having darius nod his head at the guy. darius also picks up a cookie and begins eating it. alongside his cola.

johnny smiles, enjoying how funny mandla really is. mackenzie turns to him and gives him a wink, making johnny shy. "don't do that!" he whispers in embarrassment and the other four laugh at the wholesome johnny orlando.

"if you don't mind me asking, are you gay?" darius quietly asks and mandla smiles widely.

"yessir i am! and i'm confident about that," mandla replies, darius being proud of his confidence. darius puts his palm out for mandla to slap which he does and the two grin at each other.

they continue to talk and talk, trying their best not to be too loud but also mind their own businesses. nadia and johnny both swore that so many people looked at them in annoyed tones but they couldn't care less. they were happy. and the figures were jealous.

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
woohoo
now the story's kicking off!

word count
(1,045)