☞ chapter zwanzig

-------TO BECOME YOURS!

-------
TO BECOME YOURS!

LOCK DOWN.

THIRD PERSON.

johnny orlando bursts through darius and nadia's room. darius turns his head at the loud noise, johnny looks for nadia only to realize she's in the bathroom.

"i saw something. someone." johnny pants, darius gives him a look of confusion. and johnny chokes out noises, tired of running.

"what's up, jobnny?" darius asks, helping johnny up and letting him sit down on their couch. he grabs a cup and pours water in.

"nadia! johnny's here!" darius yells out as johnny drinks the cold glass of water.

"what did you see?" darius asks johnny who finishes the glass of water and places it down on a table near him.

"i saw maisy stella, taking photos of me. i don't know what for but i saw her with a camera." johnny explains. darius's jaw drops and the two look at each other intensely.

"we have to report this, real quick." darius tells johnny. he nods and darius heads over to the bathroom, entering with nadia's permission.

johnny makes his way towards their balcony and sees maisy. but this time, she not alone. another person in black comes out behind her. with someone on their back. johnny gasps and pulls out his phone. taking tons of photos of the scene.

"oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" johnny lets out. looking at the photos on his phone. darius and nadia run towards him, exiting the room and into the balcony also.

their hearts drop and skip a beat when they see what's on johnny's phone. it was mackenzie being carried by a mysterious person in a mask and maisy patrolling their area. too bad they didn't realize johnny had seen and taken a photo of it.

"we have to show this to the police on board, as soon as possible!" darius runs out of the bedroom. opening the door as quickly as he can. nadia and johnny nod at each other and follow behind darius.

nadia thanks herself for putting on running shoes. as talented as she is, she grabs her phone out of her denim jacket pocket and looks for annie's contact name. she makes sure to look up so she wouldn't bump anyone.