☞ chapter zehn

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

GOSH, NADIA WAS RIGHT!

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie gets up from her bed and yawns, last night was probably one of her best rest ever!

well, after johnny's whole incident, mackenzie hasn't been getting much sleep so she was happy to finally have some. she rubs her eyes and looks at the time. yesterday night she was so tired and waaaay too lazy to head back to her apartment, mackenzie went back to her parent's house.

melissa had told maddie and mackenzie before that she would not get rid of their bedrooms, since their entire family was in la. melissa knew that the girls would want to come home sometimes.

this was the day where mackenzie had gone home and slept there. of course, she did some chores for her mother and cleaned up her bedroom to show some respect. her queen sized bed remains and mackenzie smiled at it when she was ready for bed.

she begins her morning routine, trying her best not to pick up her phone and start using it. so she pushes herself out of bed and crawl to the bathroom. standing up and wiping her knees afterwards.

she looks at her dead face and laughs at herself. before beginning to brush her teeth and wash her face. mackenzie walks down the staircase and hears her mom singing.

melissa wasn't the best singer, but she still sang while she prepared pancakes. "hey mom!" mackenzie greets out, startling melissa.

"goodmorning, baby." melissa grins at her daughter. makcenize grins also, grabbing a plate and putting two pancakes on them. making sure to pour a lot of syrup.

"was your sleep okay, today?" melissa asks her daughter who nods her head while chewing on the pancakes.

"i finally had a good rest." mackenzie responds with a mouthful of pancake. "ew mackenzie, never speak when your mouth is full." maddie butts in, rolling her eyes at her little sister.

mackenzie rolls her eyes also and watches maddie take a plate and put some pancakes on it. "by the way, lilia invited me to lunch later today." maddie informs their mother, melissa who is still at the stove and watching the pancakes.

melissa nods her head and after a glass of water mackenzie finally finishes up her breakfast. "i'll see you two later, i'm going to nadia's." mackenzie heads upstairs.