☞ chapter zwölf

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

YOU HAVE IT,
DON'T YOU?

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie groans and barges inside johnny's room, making the boy startle and almost drop his towel that hung on his waist.

"oh my gosh—" mackenzie ignores his half naked body and falls on his bed, groaning. she was super annoyed after seeing ashton.

"is something bothering you?" johnny asked and ties his towel tighter, not wanting to flash his package. he moves over to his dresser and grabs his lotion, applying it on his skin.

"yeah, i saw my dumbass ex—boyfriend ashton arbab!" mackenzie groans out, being muffled by the pillows. although mackenzie couldn't see the confusion on johnny's face she knew it was there.

"ashton's the one boy i dated in university and broke up with. we went to his apartment complex that was disgusting, gross, cold and nasty. and saw him! he was so drunk and like.. such a creep!" mackenzie complains, johnny still listening as he grabs a pair of boxers and slides into them.

he then unties the towel from his body and places it aside. "i just you know wish he never existed! he even called your crash a 'dumbass accident' he really crossed the line on that one!" mackenize continues her complaining, ashton arbab got in her skin way more then she thought.

johnny chuckled, not caring what ashton had said. only happy that mackenzie had came back safely. he slides into shorts and also a tee, finally covering his body.

mackenzie sits up and turns her body and sees johnny exiting his walk in closet fully clothed. mackenzie fakes a frown which then makes johnny puzzled. "what?" he says while looking back at her.

mackenzie pulls on her own shirt. "i liked it better without the tee and shorts." mackenzie flirts, making johnny's cheeks turn pink. he laughs and makes his way beside her on the bed.

since he was beside her, mackenzie thrns her body and lays her head on johnny's lap. he looks down at her then starts to play with her hair. "keep complaining, i like knowing i'm better than ashton." johnny jokes making mackenzie laugh at him.

"of course you're better, stupid." mackenzie responds and johnny begins to braid her hair. she lets out a sigh of relief and enjoys the moment with johnny.

he looked so focused on braiding her hair and mackenzie looks back up at him. "stop staring at me, ziegler." he notices her eyes and gets shy after realizing she had been staring at him.

she rolls her eyes and continue to look at him. "by the way, my favourite sweater is still missing." he brings up, mackenzie giving him a puzzled look.

"you know. the white one with the lightning bolt?" he describes it, making mackenzie heat up since she still has it.

"you have it, don't you?" he pokes her side, making her laugh and turn over on her side. "i'm not giving it back!" mackenzie shrieks out when he starts tickling her.

johnny continues to tickle her, teasing her during the process. mackenzie laughs loudly and the two then have a battle. mackenzie pushes him down on the bed, he was so tired that he had stopped fighting back. so he laid there, his back facing her.

mackenzie smirks and then pushes his body. making him fall down off the bed. "ouch!" he yells out in pain and mackenzie let's out a loud laugh.

"you deserved that!" mackenzie yells out, laughing also. johnny lays on the hardwood floor, feeling his butt hurting.

"will a kiss make it feel better?" mackenzie fakes a pout and looks down at him. johnny turns his eyes and gives her a real pout.

"too bad, bye loser." mackenzie jumps over him and opens his bedroom door. "lauren! wanna play monopoly?" mackenzie yells out and lauren responds with a yes. johnny laid there on his floor before sitting back up.

"it's so easy johnny, just say 'hey mackenzie, would you like to be mine once more?'" he whispers and scolds himself.

footsteps get back up from the staircase and mackenzie shows up in the doorway. "come in loser, let's play monopoly." mackenzie squats down and pulls on his arm. johnny fakes a groan and gets up from the ground. letting mackenzie yank and pull him on the shiny wooden floor.

mackenzie's phone rings which startles the girl. she looks at her phone and sees it's her mom calling. she lazily grabs it and answers the phone. "mackenzie! where are you?" her mom's voice fills up her ears.

"i'm at johnny's." she responds, clearly tired.

melissa lets out a sigh of relief before talking once more. "don't try anything, mackenzie!"

mackenzie rolls her eyes. "i'm tired. see you."
mackenzie could barely get any words out and she hunts up the call. rolling over to face johnny again.

she smiles at him and moves closer. hugging him. johnny wakes up a little and sees mackenzie wanting to be in his arms. he smiles and opens them wider, letting her in.

mackenzie smiles back and hugs tighter. "sorry, i just wanna be in your arms." mackenzie whispers and johnny let's out a quiet laugh.

he touches her hair, a little more awake than before. "mackenize, if i ask you to be mine again.." johnny says, mackenzie going silent to listen to what he'll say next.

johnny takes in her silence and thinks she's fallen asleep. "would you say yes?" he whispers, mackenzie couldn't say much but hug him tighter.

she became mute, finally. he wanted her back. this was all she wanted. johnny could feel mackenzie smile in his neck. "of course." she tries to let out and they both fall asleep later.

in the morning, mackenzie stretches out her arms and look up at johnny who's hair was crazy and was still in deep sleep. she laughs and then kisses his face. all over it.

attempting to wake him up. he tries to roll over but mackenzie's kisses stop him and he stays in place so he can get more. "i know you're awake!"

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
jenzie filler
i don't proof read either
i'm sorry

word count
(1,029)