☞ chapter elf

———————TO BECOMES YOURS!

———————
TO BECOMES YOURS!

YOU'VE BEEN TOO CLOSE,
MACKENZIE!

JOHNNY ORLANDO.

i yawn and lay in bed, it's 5 pm and i've been lonely all day. everyone went out, darian and maddie going on a photo shoot and leaving me alone in the house.

mackenzie hasn't visited in the last week since she was busy and i respected that, but it has gotten lonely since she hasn't been visited much.

i sigh and go inside my walk in closet. jeez, i totally forgot what mom said about keeping it clean. also, not to mention the fact that i still haven't moved out. it's alright, i can buy myself a house another time.

after finally cleaning up my closet, i spot a white dusty box in the very corner near my shoes. i have a confused look on my face and then pull on it. it was a box and the dust covered my face.

"damnit, i just cleaned up!" i groan at all the dust flying inside. i roll my eyes and open up the box. inside we're pictures of mackenzie and i, a perfume bottle, a watch, a necklace, a ring. many things inside that clearly pointed out it was a box for mackenzie and i.

as i go through the box, something was missing. i quickly get up from my spot on the ground and begin to look around my closet. my hoodie section more specifically. i move the hangers that had hung up hoodies of mine, pushing them aside and realize something's missing.

the doorbell rings and snaps me out of my weird moment. i run down the stairs, groaning that i had to get out of my room. "wait lauren, i'm coming i swear!" i yell out and finally reach the last stair.

i make my way and open the door, mackenzie's figure filling up my eyes. my jaw drops in surprise. "sorry!" she turns away after seeing that i was in my regular home outfit. some shorts and no shirt on. i laugh embarrassed, but not minding it. since she's been seeing me shirtless more often.

"it's alright, i didn't know you were coming over." i chuckled and let her inside. she turns back around and her obvious coloured cheeks are shown and clear to me.

i smile at her and she unties her shoes before putting them aside. "i found something, would you like to see it?" i tell her and looks at me. she nods her head and i make my way up the stairs. looking behind to see if she was still following me.

and she was. i opened my bedroom door wider then lead her inside my walk in closet. she follows straight behind me and i go down on my knees and back into the spot where i had left the box. i pick it up from the ground and turn around to face mackenize.