☞ chapter siebzehn

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

IT'S OKAY, MACKENZIE.

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie turns her head at the tired boy beside her, she places her hand on his bare back and rubs it.

"are you alright?" mackenzie asks him, and johnny hums out a tired response. "i'm just super tired, i'm sorry." johnny says and mackenzie nods her head and continues to rub his back to make him feel better.

"don't apologize," mackenzie chuckles and johnny lets out a yawn. "i saw a starbucks store near the lobby, i'll buy us some drinks." mackenzie turns off her macbook and kicks the covers off of her.

johnny tiredly nods and closes his eyes, wanting sleep. mackenzie places a kiss on his forehead and whispers a sweet and soft "i'll be back."

she takes her phone and wallet, sliding her feet inside her dark coloured vans and opens the door. having it lock automatically when makcenize closes the door.

she grabs her phone out of her pocket once more, placing the purse strap on her shoulder, the purse carrying her wallet and some other things.

mackenzie quietly makes her way to the lobby, not bothering any of the people who walk by her. she continues her journey to the lobby, instead of taking the elevator she decided to just take the stairs since they're only one floor above it. she quickly runs down the stairs just in case and exits the stairwell.

people's chatter and mixed voices come inside mackenzie ears and she makes her way to the starbucks stand. there had been other stands there, but she knew johnny wouldn't want coke after being so tired.

she orders his number 1 order and mackenzie orders herself a coffee. she pays the kind young lady and walks off to the side, but still staying close to the stand. she waits patiently, checking her phone incase anyone had said something.

another employee who was working alongside the young lady who served mackenzie, places the two drinks on the side and signals mackenzie. mackenzie smiles and says a "thank you." before placing the cups in a cup holder.

she picks it up and steadily makes her way to the elevator this time. she clicks on one of elevator buttons and waits for an elevator to come down. mackenzie looks over to make sure no one was following her, and she couldn't see if anyone was suspicious.

the elevator doors open, mackenzie sees that there are some people inside so she moves aside and waits for them to exit. they give her a smile and exit, mackenzie goes inside and presses the "3" button and waits for the door to close. no one comes in and mackenzie waits until the doors reopen.

the elevator ride felt like an eternity, mackenzie felt goosebumps which made her suddenly confuse. she sips her coffee and the elevator door opens. mackenzie exits and begins to make her way out of the elevator. quickly exiting but staying steady with the cup holder.

she looks up from the ground and comes to a halt. "sorry, i didn't mean to almost run into you." mackenzie bids them a goodbye, not looking at them in the face.

"it's alright, mackenzie." they whisper in a creepy voice and mackenzie looks at their face, only to see a creepy mask hiding their identity.

they grab mackenzie's free hand that had held her phone and mackenzie gives them a confused look. mackenzie could tell that they had smirked and pulled something out from behind them.

before mackenzie could react fast enough, the figure takes the syringe from behind them and puts it into mackenzie's neck, making her black out.

the figure catches mackenzie's cup holders, and watches mackenzie's body fall to the ground. "i got her," the figure says and lifts the mask off of their face. the second person coming from their hiding spot and picking up mackenzie's body and her phone that fell on the ground with her body.

"let's hurry before her bitchy boyfriend comes out." the second person says and carries mackenzie's body in bridal style, being strong enough to carry mackenzie. the first person nods and takes drinks and place it in front of their room door.

they place a note and smirk. before walking away from the door and following the second person go to the stairwell.

johnny lets out a yawn and turns to look around the room. not seeing mackenzie's figure, he grabs his phone off the table and sees it hasn't even been an hour. only 20 minutes.

he tiredly sits up and calls mackenzie's number, only for it to be rejected immediately. confused, he decides to text darius.

john.orlando
hello
where is mackenzie

dairy
i haven't seen her after y'all went to your room

john.orlando
shit

john.orlando
dude text asher nadia and annie and ask them pls she isn't back and it doesn't take this long to buy starbucks.

dairy
yessir!

johnny turns off his phone and gets off the comfortable bed. he looks for a shirt and grabs one, placing it over his shirtless body. he looks to see if mackenzie's phone or any other belongings she may have taken with her.

he doesn't find her phone or anything else and opens his phone again, seeing darius calling. johnny answers, his heart beating fast.

"hey, we just went to talk to one of the starbucks employees and they said they did see mackenzie. but don't know what happened afterwards." darius says through the phone, sadly, darius's statement didn't make johnny feel any better.

"alright. can you guys start asking some other people too?" johnny responds and puts on his slides, he open his door and stops himself when he sees the starbucks drinks beneath him.

still on the call, johnny tells darius what he saw. "dude! the drinks are here!" johnny lets out, and darius hums. johnny bears nadia voice's faintly through the phone asking some people about mackenzie.

johnny picks up the now warm drinks and sees a note placed inside. 'i'll see you later, i'm hanging out with nadia and the others' it says, but nadia and annie are looking for you?

johnny eyes it more, and realizes it really isn't mackenzie's handwriting but puts it by a table anyways. not realizing that darius had talked to someone who said some shocking news.

"johnny, some one just told me they saw her get taken!"

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
hi
i'm not a solo jungkook stan
he is just my bias and those sparkly photos of him hit different sorry if you thought i was one becuz no way

word count
(1,102)