☞ chapter achtzehn

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

IF SHE EVER LOVED ME.

WARNING:
SOME SCENES MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME!
INCLUDING KIDNAPPING AND TORTURE!

mackenzie wakes up, feeling drugged and used. she begins to stand up, only to be held down by strong ropes. she looks down at the brown ropes tying her hands down and legs to the chair in confusion.

the room was lit with a single light bulb, and when mackenzie faced forwards she sees a bulletin board hung up in front of her. her jaw drops open when she sees all the photos of johnny, her and the rest of their friends.

"what the?" mackenzie lets out, looking at each of the photos individually. her heart beating loud and fast. the photos of her smiling and enjoying the time of her life, not realizing then that someone else was there. watching them. watching her. mackenzie gulps and hears a door open, her heart beats faster and at this point she swears everyone in the world can hear it.

she turns her head and sees the masked person once more, her blood begins to boil as they walk past her and begin pouring water into a plastic cup. "who are you?" mackenzie shakily asks, they ignore her and begin drinking the water.

another person walks in and mackenzie startled in fear. two people? two people and the second might have been stalking her too. mackenzie waits for an answer, the two black figures begin to whisper and mumble to each other.

"um, hello?" mackenzie says again, hearing the fear in her voice. "yeah yeah, stop talking. princess." one of them say, mocking johnny and his nickname for her. mackenzie furrows her eyebrows, not being able to tell the voice.

it's probably because i'm still drugged, mackenzie says to herself and gulps once more. "alright, what are your questions?" they move to be in front of mackenzie, intimidating her. she gulps once more and looks up at her masked captures.

"who are you?" mackenzie asks first, the two look at each other before looking back at mackenzie.

"we'll tell you later, don't worry. we're not afraid to show our masks, because by the end of the day.. your blood may or may not spill." one of them answer, saying the last sentence in an eerie voice, mackenzie shakes and she looks at the one frozen in front of her.

she looks at her eyes longer and realizes who they are. the drug finally wore off, and mackenzie was proud of that. "dylan.." mackenzie whispers, looking at the person more and more. they shake and before mackenzie could say much, something came up from behind her and began choking her.

mackenzie lets out all the noises she can make, wanting to cry in the process, her breathing running away from her. she continues looking at the figure who she thinks is dylan and in their eyes, they scream.

"stop maisy! i don't want to hurt her!"

johnny dials the phone number that is supposed to be ashton's. his hands are in tight fists, wanting to kill whoever took mackenzie.

it's been about 8 hours since she had disappeared, and at this point she's definitely been taken by someone.

the call is surprisingly picked up, and ashton's drunk voice is heard through the speakers of johnny's phone. "what's up bitches!" he says, making nadia and annie cringe at his voice.

"you're literally the worst person ever, where's mackenzie?" johnny yells at the phone, his face becoming red. asher pat his back down in order to make him more calm.

ashton makes a tch noise, angering johnny even more. "do you think i give a fuck where that bitch is?" ashton responds, making all of them angry.

"we know you're behind this! where is she?" annie grabs his phone and tries her best to act tough, even though she wanted to break down because mackenzie is missing.

silence fills up the room, and ashton. it felt like an eternity since it sounded like he wanted to talk again, all of their hearts were beating fast, just as fast as mackenzie's but they didn't know that.

"you think, i'll honestly tell you?" ashton laughs loudly through the other side and hiccups, making johnny furrow his eyebrows.

"johnny, johnny, you fucking piece of shit! when i dated mackenzie, i knew i knew i knew, that she was still in love with you!" ashton rants, johnny becoming confuse but the anger does not leave his body.

"godamnit, you know sometimes i wonder if mackenzie even loved me. i know she didn't. you know why? because she never said it! and i really thought our relationship could go somewhere motherfucking johnny orlando had to ruin it!" ashton continues, johnny begins rubbing his head, annoyed with ashton and his ranting.

"dude we don't care—" asher tries to cut in before ashton begins talking again.

"it doesn't matter, just know that johnny, this is what you get after taking someone i love. mackenize was mine, and all mine. since she couldn't leave you herself, i might as well hire someone to take her for me." ashton chuckles and johnny begins to rage, darius gives him a random cardboard box and johnny begins to punch it, creating holes and destroying the box.

"don't be surprised, mackenzie and johnny had this coming. and don't be surprised if mackenzie doesn't make it out alive either!" ashton spits out, the call ends and johnny continues to punch the random cardboard box. nadia ends the recording on her phone. getting every single word that ashton has gotten out of his mouth.

nadia and annie were on edge, asher and darius continued to watch johnny rage in anger and ashton was behind mackenzie's disappearance.

"so ashton hired someone, which would mean they're on this boat too." annie and nadia talk to the police officers, while the other attempt to calm down johnny, who breaks into a fit of tears because of how stressed he is and how badly he just wants to find mackenzie.

meanwhile, mackenzie's heart stops at what the "dylan" figure says. "maisy?"

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
hi yes i made ashton SUUUUPER toxic and i
apologize for that ew um sorry yeah
anyways love u guys
and if u wonder when i update, i really don't have a schedule i like to have three chapters prepared and i would post one of them, then continue the same thing. so i basically have two pre chapters that are ready to go!

word count
(1,086)