☞ chapter sieben

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

TWO WEEKS LATER.

THIRD PERSON.

mackenize yawns, it's sadly been a two weeks and johnny has not waken up at all yet. that's bothered everyone, the fact that johnny is still not up. everyone wanting to just talk to him again.

but mackenzie can't rush it. he needs to take his time and when it's right, he'll wake up. throughout the week, mackenzie's thought more of him. she reminisces how fun high school was when johnny had entered her life.

her ukulele catches mackenzie eye, and she stares at it a little before picking it up. i fall apart by post malone was the first song she ever learnt to play. it fits well with what she's going through.

she looks at the clock on the wall that was in front of some picture frames. it was almost three o'clock. alright, i'll sing him a song.

mackenzie sits outside in one of the waiting chairs, his family came to visit johnny so it's best she stays out. she hears mumbling and some sniffing, having the urge to peek through the window sometimes. but stays in spot and waits for them to finish.

they exit the room one by one, mer inside of dale's arms and sobbing. lauren's the last to exit and has a depressing aura around her.

mackenzie looks at all of them, having tons of empathy for them. her lips form a straight line, knowing how hard it was for them to see their own son in a coma.

they completely pass mackenzie who was holding her ukulele tightly in her hands, mackenize had the urge to talk to lauren, but her aura told mackenzie not to approach her at all.

she waits until they are all on the elevator and it closes. mackenzie stands up and enters the room quietly, pouring some hand sanitizer on her hands.

the female takes off her purse and puts it on one of the chairs. she then sits on the bed beside johnny. "it's been too long. i want you to wake up now." mackenzie mumbles while looking at johnny.

she places her ukulele comfortabling on her lap before clearing her throat and singing.