☞ chapter fünfzehn

———————TO BECOMES YOURS!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

———————
TO BECOMES YOURS!

BABY, IT'S YOUR
BIRTHDAY!

JOHNNY ORLANDO.

i place my car in park and turn my head towards mackenzie's main door. today was her birthday, and i had plan to ask her to go on a cruise ship with me and our friends.

of course she had said yes, and i couldn't be any happier that she had said yes to this trip. i exit my car and begin walking and following the pathway to mackenzie's main door.

i made it in front of it and pressed on the doorbell, making sure my hair looked nice. i waited for someone to come.

footsteps could be heard and the white door opened. "oh, hey john." maddie answered the door and greeted me. "is mackenzie here?" i ask, just to make sure she didn't leave for the store.

"i think she is." maddie responds and turns her body towards the staircases. "hey loser! your boyfriend's here!" maddie yells out. i laugh a little at the nickname maddie had called mackenzie.

"okay, i'm coming!" mackenzie yells back and maddie turns back towards me. "come in," maddie opens the door wider and i walk inside the house.

maddie goes into the kitchen, disappearing from view and i wait for mackenzie by the doorway. i close the door gently, not slamming it shut.

"johnny, can you help me?" mackenzie's figure appears from the stairs and she drags her suitcase beside her. i nod and go up the stairs. i take her suitcase and bring it down by the doorway.

"i really didn't expect you to just plan a whole vacation for me, thank you." mackenzie says as she brings her backpack and a jacket down with her.

i smile at her and give her a hug. "baby, it's your birthday! of course i'd want you to have fun." i respond and she smiles also.

before we leave she goes inside the kitchen to tell maddie that she's leaving with me. i don't know what else she does because i was already outside and putting her suitcase in the backseat of my car. i smile and see that she's already outside so i open the passenger door for her.

mackenzie gives me a cheeky smile and kisses my smile before getting inside, i make sure her hands aren't in the way and close the door for her. i go in front of my car and open the driver's door.