☞ chapter sechzehn

———————TO BECOME YOURS!

———————
TO BECOME YOURS!

CLICK, CLICK,
CLICK.

THIRD PERSON.

mackenzie opens up her eyes, only to close them in an instant. "johnny! close the blinds!" she groans out and then hears footsteps hurrying towards the balcony sliding door.

johnny quickly pulled on the curtains, making it block out the sunlight. mackenzie sighs in relief and johnny chuckles. "it's not that bad, princess." he says and mackenzie opens up her eyed.

"it is." she responds and sits up, letting out a yawn and looking around to find her boyfriend in the room. he smiles at her sleepy face. johnny was wearing his casual summer outfit, swimming trunks and a white tee. sometimes he'd even have a black tee. but today it was a simple and regular outfit.

mackenzie gave him a sleepy smile, and johnny climbs on the bed and crawls towards mackenzie. "come on, hurry up! the others are waiting for us," he cheekily says and mackenzie rolls her eyes, letting her back hit the bed once again.

"god damnit! they closed their blinds," once again, the two mysterious figures had been stalking mackenzie and johnny for awhile now.

"just wait until they're done kissing." the second person responds. making the first want to talk but close their mouth and keep a close eye on their balcony.

back inside johnny and mackenize's room, they were in fact kissing and although mackenzie wanted to push him away because of her stinky morning breath. johnny was too busy sucking her mouth off.

"okay stop," mackenzie says and johnny whines in respond. mackenzei gets off the bed, leaving johnny alone on top of it.

"don't be surprised. i don't plan on having sex here." mackenzie explains, making johnny groan louder.

"you're no fun," he responds and mackenzie rolls her eyes. turning back around to open up the curtains again. making the other figures begin taking photos.

they begin taking photos of mackenzie and johnny inside the room, their cameras making a click, click, click sound.

mackenzie looked at her phone and realized today was her actual birthday. yesterday was just johnny celebrating early. she looks at her phone in little sadness before pulling up her sweatpants.

don't ask for too much, mackenize. he bought you tickets for this trip. mackenzie told herself and followed johnny into the washroom where he fixed his hair.

since they had entered another room, the figures had to wait until the left it. mackenzie began tooth brushing and johnny exit the washroom, way to quickly to take a photo of.

after a couple minutes mackenzie exits also, opening her suit case to get some shorts and cute white crop top. "makenzie, wear a swimsuit underneath." johnny tells her as he sat down on the couch in the room.

mackenzie took this as a sign that they had wanted to go to the swimming pool up above in the cruise ship and she nods. taking out of the four swimsuits she packed. she took a green two piece out and re-entered the washroom.

johnny, being bored and all ready. he decided to open up his phone and begin playing games. the figures still taking photos of this little action.

johnny sees a flash in the corner of his eyes, so he instantly looks at it. but he dismisses it since his eyes could just be playing with him.

he turns to look up at mackenzie who comes out of the washroom in a new pair of clothing, she grabs her phone and small backpack before putting her arms through the straps.

johnny stands up and puts his phone in his swim trunk's pockets, "anything you're forgetting?" mackenize asks him while she pats and looks down at her outfit.

johnny shook his head and opened the room door, making room for mackenzie to pass through perfectly. she does so and johnny follows after, not seeing the last flash that came from a camera behind him.

darius lets out a loud laugh, the rest of the group copying. they laugh at mackenzie and johnny who are running around the pool, johnny chasing mackenzie and wanting to push her inside.

mackenzie shrieks when he finally catches her, darius pulls out water guns and begins to spray his gun at nadia who screams. annie and asher get their own water guns and begin spraying at the other couple.

the whole group were having a battle with water, johnny grabbing mackenize and putting her on his shoulder. it felt like high school all over again, but this time on a cruise ship.

while annie and asher have a water fight with darius and nadia, the figures watch from afar. still being jealous.

"why do they get to have so much fun?" the second person huffs, making the first laugh at them. "don't be surprised." the first person responds and the second rolls their eyes.

they continue to watch the group, who were still having fun and sees johnny helping mackenize out of the pool and giving puckering his lips out for a kiss which she gives him.

the two turn to see the rest of their friends fighting with the water guns, mackenzie spots a pile of water guns on the side of the pool and turns to johnny who's pulling his wet hair back. "come on, i found where the water guns are!" mackenzie pulls on his arms and gets up from out of the pool and johnny follows after her.

mackenzie sneaks past their friend and grabs a large water gun, passing another big one towards johnny who catches and joins in. shooting annie first. annie shrieks, and asher aims for mackenzie.

they somehow spilt up into groups of three. mackenize, asher and darius. the other team being nadia, annie and johnny. they continue to fight with water, and they laugh during it.

mackenize, asher and darius become victorious and they all lay down near the pool, sighing and mackenzie lays her head on johnny shoulder. they all smile and laugh and mention certain highlights of their water fight.

during all that, the people in the shadows spy and take photos, not catching any inappropriate photos from the girls (thankfully) but still creepy photos that can make your skin itch.

BEA'S NOTES! 🧸
i'm a cheerleader!

word count
(1,046)