Day Forty-Six

"Sweetheart, listen
Make up your mind
Whatever helps you sleep
In the night
Pieces won't mend back together
That's a shame
You shaved off parts of me I must erase
Cause I know"

I skipped giddily down the hallway, the white tile and white walls that used to be so boring now were filled with life and stories to be told. I couldn't contain my smile as I made my way to my beloved Kookie's room. I hadn't seen him in close to a day, having to go to work and grab some sleep in my own bed, not wanting to disturb Jungkook's rest.

I spotted Dr. Grey standing outside of Jungkook's room, eyebrows furrowed. I walked up to her, the smile wavering slightly from my lips. "Good morning, Dr. Grey!"

Her eyes went wide as she saw me, putting a hand on my chest to stop me from walking into the room. "You don't want to go in there."

"What? Why?"

She sighed heavily, her hand dropping back to her side. "Let's just say that Jungkook is... busy."

I scoffed, shoving past her and entering the room, the breath stopping in my throat. Baekhyun was straddling Jungkook's hips as his lips were on Jungkook's.

"Oh! Um, sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you two." Jungkook broke his lips off of Baekhyun's as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Tae!"

I backed away from the bed as my lungs constricted in my chest. I saw Jungkook shove Baekhyun off of him, earning a glare.

"Baek, please give Taehyung and I a minute."

Baekhyun nodded, his eyes boring into mine as he shoved past me, his shoulder slamming into mine on his way out.

I winced, but ignored it as I forced myself to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Tae, I can tell that you're upset. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. Yesterday we confessed our love to each other and then you walk in to find me kissing Baek."

I cleared my throat dramatically. "Making out, you mean. Your tongue was practically down his throat."

Jungkook looked uncomfortable as his eyes couldn't meet mine. "I was going to tell him about us when he got here, I promise. It's just... he came onto me and I couldn't resist it."

My blood boiled with anger at Baekhyun's actions, my mind flashing back to the pain that he caused me. "Kookie, there is something that you need to know."

He sat up a little more in the bed, using the pillows to prop himself up enough. "Okay. Shoot."

I took a shaky breath. I didn't want to tell Jungkook, but he needed to know for his own safety. This was for him. "One night not too long ago, um, I went to a bar. This was the night before we talked about you not loving Baekhyun, do you remember that?" He nodded, a slight pout on his lips. "Anyway, at the bar, someone came up to me and insisted on buying me a drink. I didn't know them and I declined, but they wouldn't let me refuse, so I finally caved in."

I looked up to the ceiling to prevent the tears from falling from my eyes. "The next thing I know, I was in the bathroom, on the floor, unable to move, covered in blood."

"Oh, Tae..."

"I called Yoongi, and he came to pick me up. I... I wasn't sure at the time who r-raped me, but it became apparent really fast. I couldn't get the person's face out of my head." I gripped Jungkook's hands, partially to give him support but also so I wouldn't break down. "The next day I went to your place, and when I saw Baekhyun, the scratches on his neck, I knew. His was the face. Baekhyun raped me that night, Jungkook."