Day Ninety (M)

vkookieluvuall  Thank you for the idea!😉

"So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours"

I entered my shared apartment after a long shift at work. I was tired, mentally and physically, and annoyed. Customers can be real annoying sometimes. I sighed heavily, tossing my keys onto the counter as I walked into the bedroom.

"Kookie?"

"Hey babe!" He smiled at me as he was drying himself off, obviously just having gotten out of the shower a few minutes before I got home.

I walked over to him and gave him a long kiss on the lips. I could feel his arms wrapping around my neck, pulling me closer. I smiled and bit his lower lip, his mouth immediately opening and I slid my tongue into his mouth. He let out a soft moan, fingers tangling into locks of my hair. I broke off the kiss, smiling down at him, watching him pant with flushed cheeks.

"Shit, hello to you too."

I chuckled at his statement and pecked him one more time. "I'll be in the living room watching tv when you're done. We can watch a movie or something!"

He nodded. "I'll be out in a moment!"

••

"Hey Tae!"

It had been a few minutes since I left Jungkook in the bathroom. I grunted as I got off the couch, every limb in my body sore.

"What's up, babe?"

Jungkook stood in front of me, shirtless. I swallowed hard as I stared at his naked chest. "Could you help me put some cream on my scar?"

I took in a deep breath and walked over to the nightstand, grabbing the cream and making my way back to him. As I undid the lid, he stretched his arms in front of me, making it hard to control myself.

I took a healthy amount onto my fingers and started to apply it onto his scar slowly. It was painfully seductive.

Before I knew it, we were standing frozen in our positions, staring into each other's eyes as both of us bit our lips.

"Taehyung." His voice was barely audible, and it came out like a gasp.

I hummed quietly as a response.

"Kiss me."

I complied with his wish, forcing my lips on his roughly, unable to hold myself back. He moaned instantly into the kiss, fingers once again entangling themselves in my hair, tugging on them. Without even begging for entrance, he parted his mouth to allow my tongue to explore his. My hands went to the waistband of his sweatpants.

Jungkook forced us to part, both of us panting. He put a hand on my cheek gently. It was a nice contrast to the hot makeout session we were just having.

"A-are you okay? Will you be okay with this?" Jungkook's thumb rubbed my cheek softly.

I nodded. "This is you, and me. This is us. This is out of love, not anger." I pulled his sweatpants off, immediately followed by his boxers. "Plus, I'm topping this time." I winked and attacked his lips with mine. I pinched the back of his thighs and he got what I was implying, jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist as I slammed him against the wall. He groaned at the roughness.

As my tongue worked its magic, I cpuld feel Jungkook's growing erection rubbing against my clothed member. I used one hand to push my boxers down to my ankles, carefully maneuvering so I could take them off without dropping my baby.