Bonus #3

"Taeeee! S-stop it!" I screamed as my body curled up into a ball on his couch. 

Taehyung laughed in a dark tone as he stood above me, an evil smile on his lips and a wicked glint in his eyes. "I will never stop, Kookie."

His hands reached for me again, making me flinch to be as far away from them as possible. I tried to bring my legs up to my chest to protect me, but it was no use. He forcefully shoved my legs out of the way, the shear force knocking me off of his couch and onto the floor. 

His hands found my stomach and his fingers started to wiggle, making me burst out laughing. He had been tickling me for the past ten minutes, enjoying the hell out of my pain and suffering. Finally, after another minute of him tickling to the point where I could no longer breath or see through the tears on my eyes, he stopped, helping me up onto the couch as we both caught our breath.

"Jungkook?" His tone was surprisingly soft given the situation we were just in. 

I looked at him, a small smile on my lips and a slight tilt of my head. He took hold of my hands, rubbing the backs of them with his thumbs. 

"I'm sorry that I forgot about our anniversary yesterday. I would've had a nice dinner planned and we could've gone stargazing or done something else romantic. I feel like I failed you as a boyfriend, and I am so sorry babe."

I chuckled lightly at the seriousness of his words. "Tae, baby, it was our three and a half month anniversary yesterday. It wasn't a significant day for most couples! It's okay if we don't celebrate our half anniversaries!"

Taehyung, who almost had tears in his eyes, bit his lip as he shook his head. "We are not like most couples, Kookie. I want to celebrate every single day with you."

One of my hands made its way up to his cheek, my fingertips embracing the soft skin. "I don't care about the nice dinners and the, what as it? Stargazing? If I get to spend my time with you, I will always get to celebrate because I love you."

Taehyung smiled gently as he nodded. "I love you too." He froze right after he said that, making me worry. 

"What is it?"

"That was the first time we said it."

"Said what?"

He squeezed my hand. "I love you to each other. Oh my God! We did it in my shitty apartment on my shitty couch instead of somewhere nice! Dammit!"

I burst out laughing, stopping after only a few seconds due to my sore sides from the tickle fight. "It's perfect that we said it here, Tae, because this is how we'll be spending most of our lives together. Not in restaurants or at the coffee shop or doggy cafe, but here. In each other's view, hands intertwined, on your shitty couch. I love you because you admit that your couch is shitty, which, indeed it is, and you should really save some money on dinners with me and invest in a new one because I swear this thing can give me a disease."

Taehyung laughed as he brought me in for a sweet kiss, only a few seconds, but I knew my words made him feel more comfortable and at home. 

When he pulled back, his hands cupped my cheeks as he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "Move in with me."

I recoiled from his touch in slight shock. "W-What?"

Taehyung released another short breath, this time a confident smile displayed on his lips. "I want you to move in with me. We can combine our furniture, obviously taking your couch because mine is atrocious, and apparently disease-infested. A-and I can kiss you good night and good morning every day for the rest of our lives."

I felt tears stinging my eyes as I smiled nervously. After waiting a second to make sure this is what I want, I nodded, not wanting to waste a single moment of my life away from him. "Let's do it!"

Taehyung cheered before pulling me in for another kiss, his arms gripping my waist, my hands finding their home behind his neck, fingers twirling the edges of his growing hair. 

"I," peck, "love," peck, "you." He pecked my lips again, the smiles not leaving our faces as I leaned in to peck his lips again in between each word. 

"I love you too."

_________

lol I'm soft