Bonus #1

These bonus chapters will skip back to when Kook saw Taehyung for the REAL first time, and then showcase moments of their lives together. This one is pretty short.

Hope you enjoy. 😉

"Taehyung?"

The man in front of me looked at me strangely and nodded. "How do you know my name?"

My eyes went wide as I realized my mistake. "Oh! Um, sorry... You look like someone I met once named Taehyung." My heart shattered since I knew he didn't know who I was.

The man smiled at me brightly and cleared his throat. "So, what do you recommend? I've never been here before."

I gasped at the question. It was all like my dream. I cleared my throat and smiled as I spoke. "I really love our pumpkin spice pound cake, but honestly, everything here is delicious. You can't go wrong no matter what you pick."

Taehyung nodded and reached for his back pocket, his hand reappearing with his wallet in hand. "Great. I'll take two slices of the pumpkin spice pound cake and a caramel macchiato." He winked at me, making the curiosity inside of me grow larger.

I prepared his order and took his money. Instead of sitting where the customers usually wait, he leaned against the counter, putting his weight on his elbows.

"So, since you know my name, may I know yours?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." I extended a hand out and he shook it.

"Interesting. I had a dream once about someone with that name. He looks a lot like you too. I'm Kim Taehyung." He cleared his throat. "Um, this is awkward, but," He reached over a grabbed a pen and a small piece of paper. "Here is my phone number. Hopefully we can get to know each other a little bit. I just moved down here not too long ago, so it would be nice to know someone else."

I blushed, feeling my entire face and ears turn bright red. I took the slip of paper and put it in my wallet. I decided to flirt with him a little bit. "So, you had a dream about me, huh?"

"I did. Quite a few actually, and I am so happy to see that you're real."

"And what exactly happened in these dreams?"

Taehyung smirked and extended a finger, waving it so I would scoot closer to him. He leaned close, whispering in my ear. "I think that will have to wait until we go on a date or two for the answer to that question." He winked at me again before turning on his heel, wandering out the door, leaving me in shock.

"Kook!" A hand was snapping in front of my face, making me jerk back to reality.

"D-d-did that just happen? Is this another dream?"

Yoongi shook his head, embracing me, fully aware of how panicked I would become. "It was not a dream, Kook. It was real. He is real."

I breathed out a sigh of relief, my arms tightening around my best friend. "Thank God."

We stood in each other's arms for a few seconds before we both pulled away. He patted me on the shoulder and then peeked at Hoseok over his shoulder. "Now, it's time to close up the shop, so how about Hoseok and I help you clean up and then we can have a movie night? Zootopia?"

My smile grew wide as I nodded, quickly untying the apron from around my waist. "Yes! That sounds great."

•••
My newly announced semi-hiatus is already taking the stress off, which is what I needed.

I'm not sure yet how many bonus chapters there will be, but it will probably be like five to ten, depending on what I feel like writing.

💜💜💜