Bonus #5

Welcome to the final final chapter of this story. 

Prepare some tissues to cry with me because it's about to be over.

"Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

"Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi! What do I do!? Fuck!" I screamed, frantically trying to get the fruit juice stain out of my white tie.

"God dammit Kook! I told you fruit juice in your suit wasn't a good idea!" Yoongi grabbed the bottle of club soda he had brought and wet a nearby towel with it, taking my tie in his hands and rubbing vigorously. "Shit, it's not coming out."

My fingers tugged on the locks of my hair in frustration. "Son of a bitch!" I cursed, about to take my phone out of my pocket to cancel the wedding. Everything was going wrong. First, my alarm clock didn't go off so I woke up late. Second, I accidentally mixed up my soap and shampoo in the shower and had to restart. And now my fancy white tie was ruined.

"Wait, don't freak out!" Yoongi held up both hands in a comforting manner, making a big motion out of taking deep breaths, making me calm down with him. Once I had calmed down, he reached to his bowtie and untied it. "Here. It's more important for you to wear a tie or bowtie than me. Wear this, it will go well with your suit."

I raised an eyebrow at him in uncertainty before deciding that I didn't have much of a choice. I put it around my neck, about to tie it myself in the mirror until I felt Yoongi's long fingers knotting it.

"Just remember to breath, okay? And try not to cry. You cry, I cry, remember?"

I nodded, feeling butterflies in my stomach begging to escape. I took a final look in the mirror, smiling a little at how nice I looked. I wore a simple white button-up shirt with a black striped jacket and slacks, accompanied with Yoongi's black bowtie. I straightened it out and made sure every strand of hair was in place before turning to Yoongi, who nodded.

"It's time."

The hall was filled with people, surrounded by white flowers and blue ribbons

The hall was filled with people, surrounded by white flowers and blue ribbons. White rose petals were scattered across the navy blue carpet leading up to the altar.

I felt my breath hitch as everyone turned to look at me, but the only person I saw was Taehyung.

He looked dashing in a silver blazer, clearly Gucci, with a black collar, black pants, and a white shirt that stuck out slightly on the top. His hair was combed perfectly, and a large box smile played on his lips.