CHAPTER [7]

Sehun's POV

I walked out of the room with mixed feelings, scared, nervous, annoyed.

Chanyeol frowned to see me walking out of the room and asked him to go hurriedly.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol questioned, stopping me from thinking about just now.

"I'm fine" I answered shortly.

"Sehun, what happened?" I looked up at him and saw his pair of black eyes looking at me.

He's serious and I know that.

"Nothing happened"

"Then why do you suddenly left hurriedly?" Chanyeol snapped, he was too impatient to know.

I sighed, arguing with him will never solve anything besides just making me annoyed.

"Did he do anything to you?" Chanyeol asked with his idiot shock expression.

I looked at him coldly, "No! Stop talking nonsense"

"Did you two by any chance, did something in the ro- auch!"

I pulled his big ears before he could finish those filthy words.

"I will seriously kill you, Yoda Hyung!" I exclaimed, pulling his ears even harder. He yelled painfully while I laughed happily.

"Oh Sehun! Stop it!"

I let his beloved ears, and he was looking at me deadly while stroking his reddened ears.

I chuckled, before finally telling him the truth so that he won't be extra annoying.

"That scar?" Chanyeol frowned.

"Y-yeah, that scar" my teeth clinched and my fist grasped when I remembered the cause of it.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Chanyeol sounded, I shook my head weakly.

"He doesn't need to know, it's not even his problem" I uttered slowly. Kai doesn't need to know, he's no one. Not even a friend right? We were just rivals.

Yeah, just rivals.

Suddenly my cellphone rang, taking a deep breath before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Hunnie!"

My eyebrows arched, I glanced at the caller's name and saw my sister's name.

"Noona?"

"How are you? I miss you!"

My lips pulled a tiny smile, I actually really missed my sister.

"Me too, Noona~"

"Then, why don't you come and meet me hm?" she uttered and I only replied with a giggle.

"Sorry Noona, you know I'm busy with works right?" I grinned, rubbing my neck awkwardly.

"How about a dinner together tonight at my house?" she asked excitedly, I thought for a while before answering.

"Sure, I will meet you tonight"

"Alright, make sure you come!"

I smiled before ending the phone call.

"Hyung, cancel all of my appointments for tonight" I said without looking at the elder.

I frowned, not hearing any replies from the guy.

"Hyung-

I face-palmed myself, that guy could easily fall asleep. I would choke him after this.