CHAPTER [12]

Author's POV

Kai parked his car as he entered his large house compound, he parked the car in the garage.

He sprinted out from the car, and opened the car door to get Sehun.

Kai, without thinking longer, carried the younger into his house. The maids was shock to see their master carrying a unfamiliar guy.

"Master", they greeted the guy, opening the entrance so it's easier for him to get in.

"Prepare the dinner and medicines", he demanded without looking away from Sehun. His eyes were only sticked to the latter.

The maids bowed down deeply, and walked away.

Kai laid down Sehun into his king size bed. He had so many other rooms in the mansion but he chose to put Sehun in his own room.

"What happened to you?", he muttered. To be honest, he never allowed anyone to enter his room. He hated it.

But Sehun, the guy was different.

Kai sighed deeply, before pulling the blanket covering Sehun. He stared at the features before walking out from the room.

"Call Doctor Kim and ask him to come over now", Kai ordered firmly. The maid nodded and scuttled away.

Kai just realised he was still in his work suit, he took off the suit and entered one of the guest room.

He did not want to disturb Sehun.

Kai changed into more comfortable outfit, he swinged the room door open as he heard the slight knock.

"Master, Doctor Kim is here", Kai nodded, and asked the maid to go.

"How is he?", Kai questioned to his personal doctor, his eyes were focusing on the doctor and Sehun.

"Does your friend have any phobia?", Doctor Kim suddenly asked. Kai frowned as he heard that, he was not that close with Sehun so how should he know?

"I guess no, why?",

The doctor exhaled, before stood up and turned his body to face Kai.

"He fainted because of shockness, his heart was beating abnormally", the elder explained, he could see Kai was trying to understand.

"What do you mean?"

"Probably something happened before he fainted, maybe he was scared of something?",the doctor continue explaining. He could see Kai was nodding slowly.

"So will he be fine?", Kai asked, with obviously worried tone. Doctor Kim curved a small smile seeing that.

"He is fine, just needs some rest so he can fully recovered",Kai sighed of relief, and Doctor Kim could see it clearly.

"Tell me if something happens, I will go now, Mr Kim", the doctor bowed down before walking out of the room.

Kai remained silent after the doctor's leaving, he could see Sehun's calm face. Not gonna deny that his heart felt warm.

"What happened to you?",Kai muttered, alright he surely know Sehun would not listen to him.

He did not know why he felt this way. He felt worried? He was not really sure with that actually.

Kai gasped as he saw Sehun's eyes moving, opening slowly and looked at him cluelessly.

"Sehun, I-

He was about to explain before Sehun put out a scared expression, he looked around the room. Sehun assaulted his knee, and buried his face between them.

"N-no, please don't",he pleaded weakly, still hiding his face.

"Sehun, what's wrong?",Kai questioned, he was puzzled to see Sehun reacted like that.

Kai bravely got closer to Sehun and held his arms.

"No! Let me go!", Sehun suddenly shouted. Scared expression was obvious on his face.

Kai startled and automatically pulled Sehun into a hug, hugging him tighter even the younger was struggling.

"Sehun, calm down",Kai whispered and shockly Sehun became calm after that. He was no longer shouting and afraid.

Sehun pulled Kai even tighter, tears was flowing over his cheeks.

"H-help me",he pleaded as his hands were not letting Kai go from his side, he felt scared.

"I'm here, don't worry",Kai muffled while his hands was stroking the younger's hair softly.

Kai stiffed as he felt the tight grip from Sehun. He honestly was glad but he hated seeing this Sehun.

"Do you want anything?",Kai broke the silence with a question. He was wondering if Sehun had eaten or not.

"N-no, just stay here with me", Sehun whimpered and lifted up his face to see the elder with his teary eyes.

Kai gasped before rubbing back of his neck awkwardly. Sehun was cute with that expression tho.

He shook off the thought from his head and stared back deeply.

Sehun was startled by the knocking sound, and Kai quickly calmed him. The maid got in with a tray of food and medicines.

"Do you want to eat?", Kai asked and flashed a comfort smile.

Sehun nodded slowly, he suddenly felt hungry. His stomach started to grumble and Kai noticed that.

"I'm done", Sehun exclaimed as he already finished the bowl of porridge. He smiled widely.

Kai chuckled. He was not sure if Sehun realised it or not. It was totally different from his original's behaviour.

"Take your medicine and get some rest", Kai uttered as he handed the round shaped medicine to Sehun.

Sehun frowned, he hated medicines. He hated the smell of it.

"No, I don't want", he stated firmly and turned his face away from the medicine.

"Sehun, you need to", Kai demanded with a firm tone and amazingly Sehun followed.

He forcefully took the medicine and swallow the bitter thingy into his throat.

Kai smiled satisfiedly. He was sure Sehun did not realised everything now. He probably won't remember anything tomorrow.

"Now, you need to rest", Kai stated and pulled the blanket over Sehun.

He was about to step away before Sehun caught his arms.

"Don't leave me please", he pleaded with his hopeful eyes.

Kai sighed before turning back and layed his body down beside Sehun. He froze as Sehun was leaning his head against his chest and hugged his waist.

"What happened to me?"

Kai could feel his heart was beating abnormally, he was stiffed. He couldn't even move.

Ditch that feelings, he slowly touched Sehun's head and stroked it gently. He couldn't waste this golden opportunity.

"Good night, Sehun-ah",

--

Finally I can update this story and sorry if you are not satisfied with this. I'll try my best to write better chapters💕