CHAPTER [31]

Please Kai, make me yours," Sehun pleaded, moaning heavily before their lips met again.

Kai groaned, eyeing Sehun's from top to bottom. "As you wish," he muttered, pecking a kiss on the pinkish lips.

The kiss traced down Sehun's neck, kissing, biting and licking the milky white skin until the next was full of reddened marks.

Kai smirked satisfiedly to see the marks he gave, pecking it softly and he looked up at Sehun.

Sehun looked really arousing with his droopy eyes and his swollen lips.

Kai's fingers started to take off the shirt from Sehun's body as it suddenly felt disturbing. He threw it away eventually.

Sehun, this time did not give any protests but just stared at the elder with his seducing stare.

The younger whined while pulling the shirt Kai was wearing as he felt the clothes was just disturbing.

Kai chuckled lightly before pulling off his shirt and showed off his golden glazed skin that glowed under the light.

Sehun bit his bottom lips as he blushed over to see the sexy bronze abs.

He climbed up to wrapped his arms around Kai's neck, putting his lips beside the elder's ear. "You are so sexy," he whispered seductively.

Kai responded with a sexy smirk on his face. Sehun's voice was so arousing.

He laid down the younger slowly on his mattress before pecking a kiss on his chest.

"K-Kai," Sehun whimpered as he felt the sensation of Kai's wet tongue on his chest.

His arms pulled Kai's head closer to his chest, kept moaning as the tongue was licking his nipples hardly.

Kai's lips started tracing down to the flat stomach and until his crotch that still was wrapped in his tight jeans.

"Can I take this off?," he asked but his hand was already unzipping the jeans.
Receiving a nodded from Sehun, he quickly snatched away the jeans and threw it away.

He bumped his face between the legs, licking and sucking that made Sehun felt the sensation.

"Kai, please," he pleaded, looking down at Kai and stared at him with his seducing look.

Kai grinned before he stood up to take off the jeans he was wearing and revealed just the underwear.

He overlapped Sehun and hissed as their bare skin touched, sending shivers to each other.

Slowly his head pulled off the underwear Sehun was wearing, and revealing his proud.

Sehun gasped as he felt something was wrapping him at down there.

He could see Kai was grabbing him and it was so intoxicating.

Sehun groaned in frustration as Kai was teasing him by using his finger and circling his entrance without having any intention to let in.

"Kai~," he whined, pouting his lips and hoped Kai would met over it.

Kai responded with a soft chuckle, and Sehun swore his voice was so soothing.

"What do you want, hm?," he asked, still his finger was circling around Sehun's entrance.

"I want you inside me, thrusting hardly into me," as soon after that Kai crashed their lips, bringing them into a passionate kiss.

Kai smirked as he got rid of the last clothes on his body, finally revealing his proud thing.

"I will crush you and make you moan my name loudly," he whispered into the younger's eyes.