CHAPTER [16]

Sehun's POV

"Some of our men said they found him few days ago"

"I already asked them to find him so you don't have to worry"

I tightened the grip on the car steering as my mind recalled Kris' words few days ago.

My heart was thumping furiously, sweat was flowing over my jaw. I felt scared. Really scared.

"Sehun, you don't have to worry about anything," I muttered, trying to calm myself. I believed I would be okay, there were lots of people around me.

My eyes tried to focus on the road, although my brain could not help but to think about it.

"What should I do?,"

Releasing a heavy sigh, I shook my head furiously to get rid of those thoughts.

I startled as my phone suddenly sounded, I huffed before taking out the phone from my pocket.

Jongdae Hyung is calling...

"Jongdae Hyung?," I muttered.

Why did he call me? Did something happen at the office?

Without thinking any longer, my finger swiped the green call icon to answer the call.

"Yes, Hyung?," I greeted him after picking

"Sir, sorry for disturbing you," the elder guy sounded serious and I know something important came up.

Usually, that guy would be fooling around and kept teasing him.

"What is it?,"

"Park Seungha,"

Hearing that one name made me completely understand, I huffed in annoyance.

"He did what this time?,"

I could hear the light chuckling from the elder, before he changed into a serious one again.

"That jerk betrays us again, he stole some of our items,"

I snorted, this thing always happened actually. That guy was seriously a problem.

"Ask him to meet me, I will just finish him this time," I stated firmly, honestly I already had enough of his troubles.

"Alright, Sir," Chen responded before I ended the call.

I, once again, grunted.

"At least I can kill someone after a while," I rubbed my temple before started focusing on the road again.

Let's just see then.

--kaihun--

Author's POV

"Kim Jongin!," Suho's loud voice echoed through the large mansion.

His eyes wandered around to look out for his baby brother anywhere but could not find him.

Suho frowned to see Kai finally walking down the stairs with his messy black hair.

"What?,"

Suho rolled his eyes in annoyance, he could tell that Kai just woke up from his sleep by seeing the appearance.

"It's already late and you are still sleeping?," the elder snapped, crossing his arms on his chest.

Kai, who was not fully awake yet, yawned as a reply.