CHAPTER [41]

Author's POV

The surrounding was peaceful and quiet, the feel was filled with sorrow and sadness.

There, a figure was sitting near one of the grave. Looking down with his droopy eyes.

"Sorry if I haven't visited you for a while," Sehun, the figure sounded sorrow. His sharp eyes was already filled with tears.

Sehun sighed. "So many things happened lately and why do you need to leave me so early?," he was stammering.

Tears slowly dripped down from his eyes. Sobbing slowly came out from his lips although he prevented it.

"I promise I will always be happy here, you don't have to worry," the lips started to curl up to curve a weak smile.

One by one pictures of memories crossed his mind. He felt his heart twinged as the feelings came.

Sehun was sobbing while his head truckled. Swallowing the sadness into himself.

"I will always remember you, forever, I love you," he uttered with his teary eyes.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms was wrapping around his waist from his back.

"Sehun, is everything okay?," Kai, the person questioned. He pulled the younger to face him and wiped away the tears from his face.

Sehun nodded and lifted his head to smile at Kai. "When did you arrive?," he asked.

"Just now, you can wait for me to wake up first before you came," Kai stated, holding the wound he got on his right chest.

"I'm sorry, I just want some times alone here," he said. "Does it still hurts?," Sehun questioned while touching the chest.

"Sometimes, but it's getting better," Kai responded, raising Sehun's hands to kiss them.

"I'm glad you were safe, I almost died after seeing you like that," Sehun stated, pouted as his eyes was getting teary again.

Kai chuckled as a reply. "You dont have to worry, I will never leave you."

Sehun smiled sheepishly. He raised the elder's hand and pulled him to stand beside him.

"Eomma, appa, this is Kai, my boyfriend," Sehun stated, looking up to smile at Kai.

Kai grinned. "I promise I will always protect your son, and be with him forever."

--kaihun--

"Sehun," Kai called out as soon as they arrived at the car parking. Sehun turned around to look at the elder.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Kai was not replying but curving a wide smile at him.

"Kai, what's wrong?," he questioned, looking really confused at his boyfriend.

Kai chuckled before he kneeled down and tucked his hand into the pocket to take something.

"Oh Sehun, I think this is already the right time for me to tell you this," he stated and slowly opened the small box.

A beautiful and fascinating ring was in the box. A silver ring and a blue sapphire in the middle.