CHAPTER [34]

Author's POV

Sehun walked right into his room and plopped down on his chair, while running his hand through his hair.

"Sehun, what is wrong with you?," he muttered as he felt disappointed over himself for not being able to tell Kai the truth.

He knew Kai would understand him and would give him times to calm himself.

But still, he should have tell Kai all the things. There should not be any secrets between them.

Sehun sighed deeply as he was thinking about that. He finally decided to talk about this soon.

Now his attention was focused on the files and sheets papers on his table and it was a lot.

He huffed. "I will have a long day," he stated and started going though those papers.

Few minutes passed away and he was already bored to face all the files.

Sehun finally snatched his cell phone and began to write a text to Kai, yeah he missed him already.

Also, he wanted to tell Kai he was fine and he didn't have to worry about anything.

To; Kim Kai

You are already at the office?

He tap the send button and waited. Just a simple question cause he didn't know what else to ask.

His face lightened up as he heard the ding sound from his cell phone, he snatched it and opened the text he just received.

From; Kim Kai

Yeah, miss me already hm?

Sehun could not help but to curve a wide smile over it. Oh gosh, even the simple reply from Kai could make him like this.

To; Kim Kai

Nooo, why should I?

Kai, im sorry for just now..

Sehun sighed as he sent the text, he really felt guilty over Kai. He was supposed to tell him.

Kai, on the other side furrowed his eyebrows as he read the text he just received from Sehun.

Why did he say sorry? Was it because of just now?

His lips curved a fond smile as his finger dialled the younger's number, called him.

The knocking that resound startled Sehun, he put his cell phone away and stated for the person to come in.

"Sir, someone has make an appointment to meet you, s-should I call him?," Kyungsoo entered the room, stuttering while trying to tell Sehun.

He was not sure whether to let the person to meet Sehun, but he had no choice as he already made an appointment.

Sehun frowned, he was not being informed about this. "Sure, he has make an appointment right?."

Kyungsoo nodded unsurely. "But Sir-
His words was cut off by Sehun's ringing phone.

"Just ask him to come in first," he stated before looking at his ringing cell phone.

Kyungsoo sighed heavily before bowing down, he needed to do something about this.

Sehun furrowed as he received a call from Kai, he quickly swiped to answer the call.