CHAPTER [22]

Author's POV

Sehun startled as Kai's hand was stroking over his bare skin, he shut his eyes tight

He suddenly opened his eyes in shock, pushing Kai away.

"What?," Kai almost cursed before his eyes caught the scared Sehun.

Sehun gasped, pushing Kai away from his body. He was sweating, tears cascading down his cheeks.

"Sehun, what's wr-

"No! Let me go!," Sehun, out of sudden yelled loudly before burying his face between his legs.

An incident suddenly came into his mind.

"Sehunnie, come here." a guy was moving nearer to him. Trying to get him.

He was struggling to get away. "Don't touch me!," he exclaimed.

The guy smirked devilishly. Pinning Sehun against the wall, before throwing him into the bed.

"Sehunnie, I cant wait to taste you," the guy licked his bottom lips, overlapped Sehun.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He moved closer to Sehun, trying to touch his hair.

"Go away! Don't touch me!," Sehun howled, trembling in big fear.

The incident hit him. Again.

"Go away!," he exclaimed in fear.

The guy snorted, ripping off his shirt. Leaving his bare skin exposed.

Kai gasped, before forcefully pulled Sehun into his arms. Sehun was struggling inside his arms, asking him to let him go.

"Let me go!," he cried out loud, trembling while crying hardly.

"Sehun, this is me," Kai uttered softly, whispering to the younger's ears.

Sehun was still crying, and stopped right after Kai whispered to him.

He lifted his face, releasing a relieve sigh after seeing Kai's face. "K-Kai?."

"Sehun, what's wrong?," he questioned, carefully. Afraid if the latter might be like just now.

Sehun shook his head furiously. Covering his face with his hands, crying out.

Kai huffed. Pulling Sehun tightly into his arm, making him felt more comfortable.

Sehun was still crying soundly. "I'm sorry," he mumbled audibly.

Kai's lips curled up. He obviously knew the reason why Sehun said sorry out of sudden.

He glanced down at his crotch, huffing as he could feel himself hard.

But Sehun was more important now, he needed to make sure he was fine first.

"Sehun?," he pulled away Sehun's hand, cupping his face.

Sehun startled. "Y-yes?."

He gazed sharply, admiring Sehun's beautiful features.

"What happened?," he questioned, straightly to the point. Not bothering to beat around the bush.

Sehun stuttered. Looking away to avoid looking into Kai's deep eyes.

"N-nothing,"

Kai frowned. He knew something was wrong and he needed to know what exactly had happened.

Sehun seemed like traumatised by something or an incident that happened to him in the past?

He was not sure, but he knew something was wrong.