CHAPTER [30]

Kai's POV

My eyes slowly opened as I could feel the sunshine hitting me through the curtains.

I stood up from my bed, ruffling my own messy hair. Yawning as I still felt sleepy.

But wait.

I remembered exactly that I was still drinking last night and how could I be here?

I rubbed my temple as my head suddenly felt dizzy. Maybe it was because of too much drinking last night.

"Maybe Luhan," I mumbled, thinking positively about what could happen yesterday.

But I felt like I met Sehun last night, and we kissed. A soft and sincere kiss.

Was that just a dream?

I sighed. Impossible it was real right?

Before I could stood up from my bed, my room's door was opened all of sudden.

I arched my eyebrows. No one ever dare to come into my room even Luhan.

"What-

I gasped, looking at the figure who just entered my room with a widened eyes.

"Sehun?," I muttered, still in utter shock.

Sehun, who was standing at the door, smiled fondly at me before walking closer.

"You are awake?," he uttered, putting the tray of drink on the table aside.

I slowly nodded. "Y-yeah."

"Sehun, why are you here?," I bravely tried to ask. Sehun only responded with a soft giggle.

He took place, sitting right beside me on the bed. "Do you feel dizzy?," he ignored my question and started asking about anything else.

I shook my head as a reply. The dream suddenly crossed my mind afterwards.

What if the dream that I thought was not a dream. It actually happened.

"Sehun, I miss you," I muttered audibly, hoping he wont be hearing it but I knew he heard it.

He looked up at me, still with his sweet smile.

Ditch that feelings for now. I stared deeply into his eyes, showing him all the love inside them.

My arms slowly wrapped around his waist before pulling him closer. "I know this is not the right time, but you're beautiful."

His cheeks getting reddened as I uttered those words.

"I'm a guy too if you forget," he stated with his reddened cheeks, not trying to push me away.

I chuckled lightly.

Should I tell him again? Should I ask him again?

"Sehun," I called out his name and he replied a humming as a response.

He looked up at me, waiting for me to say those words.

His eyes were really captivating and beautiful, making me drown into it.

"I know you can't easily trust anyone right now but please, at least give me a chance," I uttered the word as I intertwined our fingers together.

Sehun frowned, looking down at our intertwined fingers before his attention turned to me.

"What will I get if I give you that chance?," I asked.

"I promise I will stay by your side, forever," I answered firmly and surely while looking into his eyes.