CHAPTER [28]

Sehun's POV

I still could not believe it, I still could not believe what Kai told me last night.

What he just said last night.

"I'm sorry," I kept mumbling that word since last night after the long confessing incident.

I just could not trust anyone for now, not after what had happened to me in the past.

I still could not forget it easily, it kept on haunting me until these days.

Not going to lie but I did feel comfortable when Kai was around me. He made me felt safe around him, inside his arms.

Since last night, after that. I could not sleep, my eyes won't close. My mind kept on remembering about that.

So here I were, going to the office extra early in the morning.

Someone suddenly opened the door, and it was startling me. "You are so early today," Kyungsoo pecked in.

I grinned. "Yeah, I cant sleep well last night," I replied honestly, well it was no use to lie.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion after hearing that words from me. He walked into the room closing the door behind.

"Why? Something happened?," he asked, sitting down on the chair right in front of me.

I sighed. Should I tell him about that?

"Just some work matters, not important," finally I replied, I was not ready to tell him.

He looked obviously unsure about my answer. "It is obviously not about works, you can't lie to me."

Well as expected, I could never lie to Kyungsoo Hyung. He was really smart to be lied.

"Sehun?."

I startled, rubbing back of my neck while smiling awkwardly. "Hyung, have you ever like someone but you could not trust them?."

Kyungsoo frowned. He was confused I know.

"You will never like someone if you don't trust them, Sehunna," he stated, smiling fondly at me.

What did he mean? Did I trust Kai? Did I like him?

"If you really like him, tell him and try to forget the past," Kyungsoo continued. I was really not sure about my own feelings.

"B-But I am still not sure about my own feelings, I don't know," I truckled down.

It was really confusing for me. I didn't know what feelings it was.

Kyungsoo replied with a soft chuckling. "Do you feel comfortable when he is around you?," he questioned, looking up at me.

I nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Do you feel safe when he is with you?," he asked again and I replied with a nodded again.

"Do you miss him when he is not with you?."

"Y-yes, I do."

Kyungsoo suddenly grinned while looking at me. "Then, it's all obvious that you like him."

I arched my eyebrows, still not sure about it.

"If you are still unsure about it, when you are alone, close your eyes and ask your own self," he said, trying to calm me.

"You will know the answer right away, Sehunna."

I nodded.

"Thank you Hyung, thank you so much," I stated sincerely. My heart felt calmer than before and j could think properly right now.