CHAPTER [19]

Author's POV

"What?," Kai uttered as he picked up the call.

"Master, we have an important information to tell you," he could hear Luhan's voice as he picked up. He frowned confusedly.

"I will be there in 10 minutes," he finally demanded and ended the call before focusing on the road.

"What is it now?," he mumbled as he speeded up the car.

Luhan arched his eyebrows in confusion as he read the sheets for the thousand times.

He still couldn't get it.

One of the men suddenly barged into the room with his heavy breathing. He obviously ran all the way here.

"Luhan-ssi, Master is here," he stated.

Luhan nodded slightly and stepped out of the room.

"Master," he bowed down as Kai walked out of his luxurious car.

"What happened now?," the younger questioned with no expression. His legs stepped forwards with the men following behind him.

"About the incident just now, we have found something shocking," Luhan replied, opening the door for Kai to get in.

"What?,"

Inside the room, Xiumin and Tao were waiting. They stopped and bowed down to Kai.

"So what is it?," Kai asked with a frown on his face. He plopped down on his chair and stared at the people inside the room.

Baekhyun suddenly entered the room. He bowed to Kai.

"About the incident just now, we believe it was from the same person," Baekhyun began to explain.

"You mean the MH guy?," Baekhyun nodded as a response.

Kai frowned in confusion. Who is this guy and what was his problem?

"You asked us to find out about Choi Minho right?," Xiumin uttered.

Kai nodded before answering. "Yes, I was thinking maybe he had something to do with these things," he uttered.

Kai's prediction was always right and this time-

"Yes, exactly,"

"MH is Minho, and all the sudden attacks and incidents were all related," Tao stated.

Kai remained silent. He was thinking about it. All the things.

"What is the reason then?," he questioned.

Four of them looked at each other, unsure whether to tell Kai the truth or not.

"Maybe, Oh Sehun is the reason," Luhan's words made Kai silent. He doubt about that but it was possible. He was with Sehun these days and maybe it was a revenge?

"You mean he attacked me because I was with Sehun these days?,"

"Yes, but we are not sure about it, Master,"

Kai nodded, exhaling his breath deeply.

"If that is the reason then, don't even let anyone touch Sehun or I will finish them by myself,"

The room suddenly became quiets after Kai's words. They were confused and shocked at the same time.

"Y-yes, Master,"

Kai sounded really possessive and that was really shocking. Not really actually because they already knew it.
"Be prepared, we don't know what will they plan to get to us,"