CHAPTER [21]

Author's POV

Sehun sighed heavily in frustration. He ruffled his own brown hair. Releasing a deep sigh.

His car broke down again. Again.

"What is wrong with this damn car?," Sehun curses under his heavy breath. Why must now?

He just came back from his company meetings and suddenly his lovely expensive car broke down. For the recent times.

Sehun huffed, feeling regretted suddenly. He should have listened to Chanyeol to change his car.

"I swear this will be the last time I use you," he hissed. Kicking the car's boot.

He unbuttoned his coat and took out his cell phone. "Ugh, where is he?," he grunted as Chanyeol didn't pick up the call.

"Hello," he finally decided to just call his mechanic.

"Yes, Sir?."

Sehun snorted. "My car is broken down at the roadside, send someone to take it to the workshop," he uttered in frustration.

"Yes, Sir," and Sehun ended the phone call afterwards.

He tucked in the phone into the pocket, sighing for the thousand times today.

He finally decided to just use a cab, as that Park Chanyeol didn't answer his freaking call and his phone was out of battering for calling him.

"I seriously will teach him a lesson soon," he mumbled. Frowning.

Sehun walked along the roadside when suddenly it was raining. He snorted, as the rain became heavier.

His legs scuttled to find a place for shelter. He finally saw the bus stop nearby. Without thinking any longer, he sprinted towards the bus stop.

He sighed. "I'm so unlucky today," he muttered.

He plopped down at the bench there, taking his breath from running just now.

His eyes didn't stop from looking around. "Where is the damn taxi?!." he howled in anger.

He grunted.

Sehun realised he cursed too much in one day and it was today. Because of his own unlucky self.

His shirt was already soaked wet and it was really uncomfortable for him.

"Sehun?," he startled before lifting his face to see the person who just called his name.

He widened his eyes in shock. "Kai?."

He quickly looked away, furrowing his eyebrows in a really deep confusion.

"What is he doing here?," he murmured audibly. Kai heard that, he chuckled silently.

He plopped down right beside Sehun, sliding closer to the younger.

"Why are you here?," Sehun finally questioned after the long awkward silence.

Kai grinned. "I had...works to do and I saw you here, what are you doing here?," Sehun looked at him weirdly.

"My car broke down and yeah here I am, waiting for the cab," he replied and snorted to see Kai was holding his laughter.

"Oh Sehun waiting for a cab?," he uttered, trying to hold himself from laughing.

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Whatever, just laugh out if you want," he grunted.

Kai chuckled lightly. Sehun was back with his sassy-ness.

His eyes was admiring Sehun from aside and seriously he regretted doing that.