CHAPTER [10]

Author's POV

Kai was still thinking about the informations Luhan gave him just now.

"So that is Choi Minho" he muttered, started flashing back the things Luhan told him.

Flashback

"Is this true?" Kai questioned, still eyeing the informations carefully and thoroughly.

Luhan slightly nodded, "Yes, Master" he mouthed.

Kai frowned, before gesturing for Luhan to explain it.

"Choi Minho, the CEO of the well known company Choi Ent" Luhan started explaining, glancing at his boss before continuing.

"That is why his name sounds familiar to me" Kai sounded.

"Yes Master, he had been visiting our company for few times" Luhan replied, he did not notice the slight smirk on Kai's face.

"That is great"

"Other than that, he will soon be replacing his father and take over the company" Luhan uttered smoothly.

"About him and Sehun?" Kai suddenly asked, he was really curious to be honest.

"Oh yes about that, it is difficult for us to find out about it, but we manage to find some news regarding it"

"And what is it about?"

Luhan inhaled deeply.

"We found out that they broke up in a not really good way, and almost leads to killing" Kai arched his eyebrows, that was terrible to be heard.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I am not really sure about the details but Choi Minho almost killed Oh Sehun and he failed" Luhan stated, he noticed that Kai was clinching his teeth.

His jaw hardened and Luhan could see the burning passion inside those deep eyes.

"You can go" Kai demanded, calming himself. Luhan understood the situation and walked out.

"Master, I am sorry but something is coming up and we should discuss it with you" Luhan stopped, bowing deeply.

"I will be at the warehouse tonight, tell them to get ready" he finally stated.

Luhan nodded before stepping out of the house.

End of flashback

Kai could only sighed deeply, I'd could he wanted to shout out loud and killed that Choi Minho right away.

He glanced at his watch and it was already five, he promised them to meet at the warehouse.

"I better go now" he mumbled, snatching his belongings and walked towards the door.

Baekhyun quickly stood up as he saw Kai coming out from his office, he bowed down deeply.

"Baekhyun, cancel all the appointments for tonight" he demanded firmly.

"Yes, Sir" the latter nodded slightly.

Kai was already inside his luxury car, he remembered that there was nothing left at house.

"I should go buy something then" he uttered, and started the engine.

He stepped out of his car and received a shock look from the people around. They were amazed by the guy's appearance.