CHAPTER [23]

Kai's POV

"Any news regarding yesterday?," I questioned to Xiumin, who was already in the room.

Xiumin nodded. "Yesterday, they broke into Sehun's house just like what we have been informed," he stated.

I scoffed. As expected.

"Dumb, that's all they can think to do?."

Honestly I didn't understand. Why was he doing this to Sehun? They were over right?

And about yesterday.

"Did it has anything to do with that guy?," I muttered audibly, receiving a weird look from Xiumin.

He pretended to look away as I looked at him and it was kind of weird?

"Good job, you can go out," I stated, and soon he left after nodding slightly.
"Yes, Master."

The room was silent for few seconds, before I broke it with a heavy sigh.

Walking towards the table, I plopped down on the chair. Rubbing my temple after suddenly felt dizzy.

"What should I do now?," I mumbled, Sehun's face suddenly crossed my mind after that.

I sighed. "I should ask him, only he can help me," Sehun crossed my mind, only him.

But I sighed heavily afterwards, it would not be that easy as I remembered that Sehun was not the type to tell out his secrets.

And now it was his past. A past that made him traumatized.

"I will just wait then, Sehun," I muttered, knowing I would wait for him.

I would.

The knocking sound startled me, "Come in," I sounded.

As I said that, the door was swang opened and revealed Baekhyun with a file inside his arms.

"Yes, Baekhyun?," I questioned, crossing arms while looking at him.

Baekhyun slightly nodded, before his hand moved to open the file he brought just now.

"Mr Kim, you have an appointment and they are already waiting for you."

I nodded, standing up from my seat and grabbed my coat before wearing it.

"Prepare the car now," I demanded and soon Baekhyun went out after bowing down.

I walked out of the room.

The driver bowed down as I walked to the car, quickly opening the car's door for me.

I nodded, steeping into the car afterwards.

"You can go."

As the car was moving, my eyes caught two familiar figures not far from my place.

"Isn't that Kris Hyung?," I muttered, narrowing my eyes to see clearly at the guy.

My eyes was widened in a real shock as I saw the figure who was standing right next beside him.

"Stop the car!," I suddenly yelled, making the driver stopped.

I huffed, jumping out from the car quickly and sprinted towards their place.

But unfortunately they were not longer there.

"What is happening?," I mumbled, in a really real confusion.

What was Kris Hyung doing with him and they looked pretty close with each other?

"Sehun, what are you doing with him?."