Chapter 12

Before continuing back to their journey Ming made Chun take a shower. It took quite some persuasion for the boy to agree but eventually he gave in.

Though Ming doesn't know how many times a servant meant to wash in this world but since he's from the 21st century, obviously he's gonna make this loyal puppy of his number 1 priority to wash on a daily basis.

Hygiene is key after all!

So with that Chun went off to shower but not before leaving that little creature with his master to mind as he decided to only take a quick dip and get out.

As the creature on sat on his shoulder, Ming couldn't help but want to play with it.

So of course he did.

Sitting down in a lotus position Ming had baby Jun laying on his left lap with his arm secured around him, the little one just laid there mumbling incoherent words while Ming and the creature began to play tug of war with his fingers.

After a while did the creature laid on Mings right lap as it was too exhausted from playing with his finger, looking at the creature closely did Ming began to analyse its appearance.

The beast shape and appearance resembled quite like a mouse that's mutated with a bat by how similar the wings are like one, Ming must say this creature was quite cute, well scratch that, adorable more like it.

It was not that small but not too big maybe like the size of a soccer ball...yup that's perfect to describe it, the size of a soccer ball.

If this was in his world one might mistake it as a pet mouse but the only thing off by it will only be the difference of its size and especially those wings behind its back.

"I wonder what's your magic ability" Ming curiously thought as he rubs its stomach, soothingly.

"Master~ I'm back" shouted Chun from afar, as he was walking up to his master all fresh and clean did the little creature bolted at him squeaking with its hand waving from left to right.

"Squeak Squeak."

As the creature communicated with him while gesturing, Chun somehow seems to kinda understand its dialogue, from its action to its squeaking, he for some reason knows what the little thing was trying to say and show.

"What is it saying," Ming questioned in interest.

"Hmmm, master it's been saying what's it's been doing the entire time while it was waiting but how come I seem to understand it..." Chun scratched his cheeks as his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

Seeing this Ming somehow kinda grasp something, Chun was able to understand it was because he's contract with the cute thing, so that will basically explain why he's able to understand its language and gestures.

"Is it a he or she?" Ming asked.

Hearing his masters question Chun faced the creature once again and asked. Answering back with it chte squeaks and gestures did Chun nodded in understanding.

"Its a he master."

Nodding in reply did Ming asked another question that was weighing in his mind, "Hmm okay, can you use its magic ability?.."

"I...I don't know master..." Chun murmured softly, though Ming could still catch on some of his words.

Looking back and forth at Mings and Chun's exchange did the creature began tapping on its face cutely, seconds later did the thing jump up and down in excitement as it excitedly flew around its master many times before hovering in front of his face.

"Whats wrong little thing?!" Chun inquired worriedly.

"Squeak squeak, squeak!"

"Hmm okay...I kinda get it"

"Squeak" the creature rolled his eyes, annoyed. Was his master kinda stupid or something cause it didn't look like he gets a thing at all, he explained how to use the powers to his master as he understood what his master and Ming were conversing about.

Shaking his head in utter defeat, exactly how a human would when they find the situation helpless, the little thing just gave up on his master as it was too lazy to explain the second time.

Seeing this Ming tried his best to keep in his chuckles, oh god even the creature finds his master kinda hopeless though Chun may be a loyal servant, Ming had to admit that the boy can be put in the clueless department at times.

Finally controlling himself after 10 minutes of giggling internally, Ming stood up slowly, patting the dirt off his robes with his free hand, he returned his gaze back at a rather hopeless Chun who still stood on the spot, in deep thought.

"Chun before you get any deeper into thought why not name the little thing first, after all, we can't keep calling him a thing"

"Ahh, your right master!! How can I forget!!! Hmm..."

'What shall I name you' Chun carefully thought as he eyed his mythical beast, rubbing his chin while observing.

Bored, Ming just twirled Jun around and around until he got dizzy as baby Jun giggled adorably with his hands clapping in excitement. Even though they need to get a move on they always got time to think so Ming just left Chun to do his own thing and only paid attention to this cute bun within his embrace.

As Chun was deep in thought, a name suddenly cross his mind, with a sudden jump he picked the little creature up with sparkling eyes as he trembled in excitement.

*Thump*

Hearing a sudden noise behind him, it somehow caught Mings attention, looking back at the direction where the sound came from Ming came across a rather happy Chun, knowing that this loyal puppy of his had thought of a name already his ears immediately perked up as he listened with anticipation.

"I shall name you......"