Chapter 19

"Master look over here!"

"Chun do you or Xinyi want any of this?"

"Wow so many beautiful things!!!"

After exploring the capitals markets and stalls for about a couple of hours purchasing countless of trinkets and goodies the sun has finally started to set so with that Ming and Chun went off to have dinner.

They decided to eat at a noodle restaurant that caught their eyes a while ago when they were passing by to see other stalls, well it was more like it caught Chun's eyes.

When Chun first took notice of the stall, for the entire day he practically begged Ming to try the store out forgetting about previously feeling bad for letting his master pay for everything a moment not too long ago.

Seeing the puppy giving him big pitiful gazes throughout the entire time they shopped around as the boy sulked like a child chucking a tantrum, did Ming finally gave in.

He had to pinky promised Chun that once they were done with their shopping they would go back and dine there.

So you may wonder where they are right at the moment?

Well here they are now at the place Chun was dying to try, entering and trying the place out that was currently pack full of damn customers, shouting aloud and boasting about.

Obviously all the expenses will be coming out from Mings pocket but hey he ain't complaining.

*sighs 'Aiyo this child, ' Ming lamented.

Once they settled and found the perfect seating by the window at the restaurant, Chun than began ordering a big bowl of noodle soup for himself while Ming ordered a medium for him and a small for Xinyi who immediately stared at him with teary eyes full of gratitude.

'Ahhh at least the beauty cares about me unlike somebody,' Xinyi glared at his currently cheerful master who was impatiently waiting for his food to come.

As soon as they got their meal after a couple of minutes waiting, Chun immediately chowed down his food like a hungry beast as he got food all over his mouth.

"Mmmm...master it tastes so-so good~" he moaned in delight once the food flavours hit his mouth.

"Embarrassing," Xinyi squeak as he sweat drop over his master poor manners.

Ming on the other stared in jealousy as he struggled to eat his fill due to holding onto both Jun and Zhenli.

Adjusting them properly with having Jun supported on his left arm and Zhenli on the middle caught in between the both of his thighs, Ming finally started eating his meal.

When the noodles hit his mouth Ming honestly didn't felt like it was all amazing like Chun had bragged rather it felt quite plain and not that much flavoured to his taste.

"Hmm...it's alright not that flavouring though," he replied back in an casual tone.

"Master what do you mean?! This taste really good," Chun spoke with a mouthful of food as he slurped the noodles one by one.

"Nah I can cook better," Ming casually replied as he elegantly ate his noodles.

"Master can cook?!" Chun stopped in his track as he looked at his master in astonishment after hearing this sudden news.