Jimin x reader

You and Jimin have been dating for almost 8 months. You lived in the dorm with him and the boys, and shared a room with him. The boys went out to eat, but you and Jimin stayed home to spend time together. So there you were, cuddled on the couch with Jimin...
  I snuggled closer into Jimin's side and rested my head against him shoulder. He threw his arm around me and looked down at me.
  "Y/N?" He says quietly. I make a small "hm" sound and glance up at him.
  "I love you," he says in a loving tone as he leaned down to plant a small kiss on the top of my head.
  My heart rate increased and my body felt hot as those three words left his lips.
  I lift up my head and our eyes meet.
  "I love you to, Jimin," I say and lean in for a kiss. Our lips meet and he snakes his arms around my waist and pulls my to where I am sitting sideways in his lap.
  The kiss deepens as I run my hands through his silky blonde hair and pull him closer, if that's even possible. He grabs my waist and turns me so that my legs are around his waist, still not breaking the kiss.
  He brushes my (h/c) hair behind my ear and pulls away for air. Panting, I lean my forehead against his and look into his deep brown eyes. They were filled with so much emotion. Love, passion, caring, and maybe a hint of lust.
  He grabs my neck and pulls me back for another kiss. Our lips brush together before he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.
  I open my mouth without hesitation and let him easily win the fight for dominance. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth as his hands roam up and down my hips.
~~~~3rd person POV~~~~
  As Jimin and (Y/N) passionately kissed, their hands roamed over each other's bodies and getting more and more intimate by the second, they have tuned out the rest of the world.
  Being so caught up in the moment, they fail to hear the door knob click and the door fly open. The boys pile in before freezing and noticing the scene on the couch.
  "Nice going, Jimin," Rap Monster says  with a smirk.
  "If your gonna get all touchy feely go to your room," Suga says in annoyed tone.
  "Yah! I knew it Jimin! I knew this is why you wanted to stay home!" V says with a big smile.
  "You two are growing up so fast," Jin says as he wipes a fake tear from his eye.
  Jhope and Jungkook just simply awed at the sight.
  (Y/N) nearly fell off Jimin's lap as the she realizes that the boys saw everything. A trail of spit strings from your and Jimin's lips as you quickly get off of him, your face like a tomato. You glance at Jimin, who is giving the boys the "I will kill you later" look, and quickly run out of the living room to yours and Jimin's shared bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry I know it's bad and I truly didn't know how to end it without lemons so I'm sorry.
Here's how the order will go. These will all be x female readers
1.Jimin
2.Suga
3.Jhope
4.Jin
5.V
6.RM
7.Jungkook
Thank you for reading! Byeee!!
                                      ~River Chan