Jungkook x Reader !Wedding Day

I'm sorry for not updating for a while.. My phone got water damage and I can't upload from my laptop so I had to wait for my new phone to come in. As you see in the title, this will be about yours and Jungkook's wedding day. I have debated where it should take place, and I have decided that it will be on the beach. Feel free to comment if you'd like to see something different and I'll try my best to make it happen. For this, your bridesmaids will be two of my own characters since I do not know your preferences. If you have a specific thing and people in mind, let me know and I'll be glad to write it!

Your P.O.V.

     "You look beautiful, Y/n," Ly says as she closes the makeup bag.
     "Thank you. I can't believe today is the day. I'm kinda nervous," you laugh anxiously.
     "You got this girl. Go get your man," Chi giggles before straightening my dress.
     We all laugh and Chi hands me the hand mirror. I knew Chi and Ly did hair and makeup, but it's beautiful.
     "Thank you two so much," I say as I turn to look at myself in the big mirror.
     "No problem. You ought to feel very special cause we don't get dressed up very often," Chi says with a smile.
     "I do," I reply.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

     "Does my hair look ok?" I ask while looking in the mirror.
     "Your hair looks fine, Kook. This is the seventh time you've asked," Jimin says with a smile.
     "Yeah man. Don't worry you got this," Taehyung says as he lint rolls the back of my tuxedo jacket.
     "I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous," I say with a shy smile.
     "It's ok man. This is yours and Y/n's special day. You're finally marrying the girl of your dreams. Like I said, you got this," Taehyung says before patting me on the shoulder.
     "You're right. I got this," I say, gaining more confidence.
     "That's the Kook we're looking for," Jimin laughs.
     "Are you ready?" Tae asks.
     "Yes," I say, ready to make Y/n mine.

Your P.O.V.

     "They're ready," Chi says, sticking her head in the door
     "Are you ready, Y/n?" Ly asks as she puts on my veil.
     "Yes," I say with a confident smile.
     And with that, I take one last look at myself in the mirror and make my way to the door. The scent of salt water fills my nose as I walk out of the small building and step onto the wooden path. The chattering grows louder as we approach the crowd of seated people. They notice me as I appear at the beginning of the isle. All eyes were on me, but a particular pair catches mine. Jungkook was already at the alter with his hand over his mouth as tears pricked at his eyes.
     Ly's daughter, Leigh, skips down the isle while tossing pink flower petals. Her blue dress dangled and twisted around her small figure as she happily jumps back into her seat. Yoongi looks up from the piano and begins to play as I take my first step down the isle. I am met with many faces. Some were overjoyed, some were clapping, and some were crying.
One more step and I'll be at the alter.
One more step and this will be forever.
      As I take the last step, everybody gets quiet.
     "You look so beautiful," Jungkook whispers as he tries to compose himself.
     "Thank you. You look very handsome to," I whisper back, earning a huge grin from him.
     "Friends, family. We have gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Jeon Jungkook and L/n Y/n. On this day, these two will join each other in holy matrimony. Are you ready?" the priest asks as he looks at us. We both nod and Chi's son, Adrian, approaches us with the rings.
     "Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take L/n Y:n to be your lawfully wedded wife? To hold her, cherish her, be there in sickness and in health?" he asks.
     "I do. I, Jeon Jungkook, take L/n Y/n to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to protect you, be there for you, and love you forever. I don't stand here full of hope, I stand here with a for sure promise that I will keep you safe. I would say till death do us part, but even if I die, I will always be with you. I love you, L/n Y/n," he says as he takes the ring from Ledger and slides it on my finger.
     "Do you, L/n Y/n, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband? To hold him, cherish him, be there in sickness and in health?" he asks.
     "I do. I, L/n Y/n take Jeon Jungkook to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise  to care for you, be there, and cherish you always. You're my one and only and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my forever and always. I love you, Jeon Jungkook," I say before taking the other ring and sliding it onto his finger.
     "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he announces.
     Jungkook looks into my eyes and puts one hand  on my hip and the other on my cheek before pulling me into a passionate but innocent kiss. The audience whoops and cheers as the kiss lingers for a moment. He pulls away and smiles his precious bunny before turning to the crowd and making a 'yes!' motion with his hand.

After the reception party~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I can't believe we're married now," Jungkook sighs in aw as we enter our house.
     "I know, right? It feels like just yesterday we went on our first date," I say, chuckling at that beautiful memory.
     "I'm glad I can call you mine forever, baby," he says as he hugs me and rubs his nose against mine.
     "Me too. I love you, Jungkook," I say.
     "I love you too, Miss Jeon Y/n. Our plane is leaving early in the morning, so we need to get some rest so we can enjoy our honeymoon," he chuckles and pulls away.
     "Yeah. I didn't expect the recipe room to last that long. Let me take a shower and I'll come to bed," I say as I trail off to our bedroom.
     "God dang she's beautiful," he mumbles under his breath, earning a chuckle from me
     After my shower, I change into some comfortable clothes and head to our room. Jungkook was already laying down in his gorgeous sleep attire, a simple pair of shorts, leaving his bare chest exposed. His hair was slightly damp, so he must've taken a shower in the other bathroom. I smile and crawl under the covers next to him.
     "I love you, my beautiful wife," he says as he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close to him.
     "I love you too, my handsome husband," I say as I rest my head on his chest. Being able to hear your special someone's heartbeat is one of the most relaxing and calming things you can experience. Knowing that you're safe and secure in his arms is one of the greatest feelings I the world.