!Best Friend Jimin x !Bullied Reader

"Y/n! Are you home?" Jimin yells as he sticks his head through my front door. Why did I ever give him my spare key?
  "No," I yell back from my room as I lift my head up, hoping he'll take the hint that it's not a good time.
  "Too late," he says as he lets himself in, shutting the door behind him. I face plant into my pillows once again.
  He trots into my room and plops down on the bed beside me.
  "Why weren't you at school today?" He questions as he pokes my shoulder.
  "Life," I mumble.
  "What?" He asks.
  "Life," I say louder.
  "Did those people mess with you again?" He asks, his soft tone turning into a sturdier one.
  I sigh and he takes my silence as a yes.
  "Is it still that Jungkook kid?" He says, fury laced in his tone.
  "Yeah but it's fine," I say as I turn over to face him.
  "It's not fine. If he does it again, Y/n I swear I'm gonna end this fight right at that moment," he says, getting more serious with every word.
  "Why do you even care?" I sigh.
  He looks at me, as if he was almost even hurt.
  "What do you mean why do I care? You're my best friend and you know I love you to pieces," he says as he pats my head.
I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him down to lay beside me. He sinks into the bed against me and I snake my arms around him, holding him tight. He puts his hands on top of mine and sighs in satisfaction.
Cuddling with him was one of those unspoken things that just happens and is honestly really nice. He's warm against my chest, yet his hands are cold to the touch, so I wrap them in mine. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and enjoy the contact. A few minutes later, Jimin finally breaks the silence.
"You wanna go do something? It would take your mind off of people and problems," he suggests.
"Like what?" I ask.
"I don't know.. We can go to a movie? Or the mall?" He says.
"The mall sounds nice. We can get food and I can look for that hoodie I've been trying to find," I reply.
"Then the mall it is," he says.
"Dang. I don't wanna get up," I laugh into his neck.
"I got you," he laughs as he suddenly gets up and scoops me up in his arms.
I go to protest, but he's already carrying me across my room to the bathroom.
"Get ready," he says as he puts me down and walks back into my room, shutting the door behind him.
I take a quick shower and do the rest of my routine before wrapping a towel around my shivering body and sticking my head out the door.
"Can you hand me my clothes off the dresser, please?" I ask.
"Sure," he says as he stand up and walks over the my dresser. He picks up the clothes and hands them to me at the door.
"Thanks," I say as I take them from him.
He nods his head and I shut the door.
I slip my clothes on and look in the mirror at the final result. At least I look better than I did this morning. My eyes aren't red and puffy like earlier, and my hair isn't tangled anymore. I open the door and step out onto the carpet.

  "You feel better?" He says, standing up from my desk chair.

  "Yeah. That shower really helped. What you looking at?" I ask, seeing as he was holding a piece of paper from my desk. He looks at the paper again before speaking.

  "Did you write this song?" he asks, looking fascinated.

  "Which one?" I ask, hoping its not the most recent one I wrote.

  "The one called Escape," he says.

  I immediately snatch the paper from him and slap him on the side of the head for plundering through my desk.

  "Jimin! Why were you looking through my desk?" I question, clearly not pleased. He looks at me and smiles his precious smile before answering my question.

  "You were taking too long tp get ready. Also, why do you still have those notes for Chemistry class I gave you? We finished that class last year," He replies.

  I mutter for him to be quiet and grab a pair of socks out of my drawer black adidas, since they would match my black ripped skinny jeans. After I put my shoes on, I grab my bag and put my necessities in it.