!Shy Jungkook x Reader Pt. 1

You worked at a small cafe near the university. A lot of college students passed by for a morning coffee or sandwich. There were some regular costumers, but one stood out to you.
"Welcome to River Canyon Café! Would you like your usual?" I ask as I see the dark haired boy slowly walk up to the counter.
  "Y-yes please," he stutters. He's adorable.
  "Ok your total is $3:78," I say as I type in his order.
  He hands me a five dollar bill and accidentally brushes our fingers together. He blushes at the contact and looks down. I smile and get his change out from the register.
"$1.22 is your change and I'll have your order ready in one second," I say as I hand the bill and coins.
"Hey.. do you.. maybe wanna go out somewhere after class and your shift ends?" He says as he shoves the money into his pocket.
"What?" I ask, seeing as he halfway mumbled it and I didn't know if I heard him right.
"Do you wanna go somewhere this evening," he says as he looks dawn, his face redder than a tomato.
"Sure. I'd love to," I say as I smile.
He breaths a breath of relief and looks up at me with those big doe eyes, which were filled with so much happiness.
"Cool! I'll come back after I get out of class to get you," he says with a sudden burst of confidence.
I nod and smile as I had him his coffee and muffin.
"Thank you! See you later!" He says before rushing little door, not even giving me the chance to say you're welcome.
  The rest of my shift feels like hours on end as I await closing time and the shy boy's arrival.
Just as I drift off into my thoughts, the little bell on the door jingles and I lift my head to see. I am met with the dark headed boys big doe eyes and a shy smile.
"Hey," he says quietly as he approaches me.
"Hey," I say with a smile.
"You.. ready to go?" He asks.
I look at my phone to see that it's already 5:00 pm, meaning that my shift is over.
"Yep. But the boss normally send home the left over food from the day with somebody.. Do you want to take it?" I ask as I take off my apron.
"Sure," he says, his face lighting up. He loves our muffins and pastries. Lucky for him, that's what it mostly consisted of today. I smile and gather the food into the bag before handing it to him.
"Thank you, Miss Y/n," he says as happy as a kid that just got a new toy.
"You're welcome. I never got your name. What is it?" I question as I come out from behind the counter.
"J-jeon Jungkook," he stutters. Good Lord he's adorable.
"I like that name," I say.
"Thanks. I like yours to," he says as we walk towards the door:
"Thanks. Where are we going?" I ask as I shut the door behind me.
"How about we go to the park? I heard the ice cream man is giving it away for free today only," he says.
"Aye lets go then!" I squeal. Man I love ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n~ Thank y'all so much for over 3k!! 🖤🖤🖤 Is there anything y'all want for a special?