Suga x reader (4th of July special)

A/n~ happy 4th of July to all you Americans ❤️💙
This chapter is gonna be dedicated to this day
Gonna have a pool party at Jungkook's with all the boys and shoot off fireworks
Sorry I haven't updated in a while
A lot of junk is going on but I promise I'll be back updating more 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n! Are you ready?" Yoongi yelled from the other room.
"Yeah! I just gotta get my bag," I yell back as I throw my clothes in the bag.
I make sure I have everything and make my way to the kitchen where Yoongi is waiting. He looks up and flashes his adorable gummy smile and throws his arm around me before walking out the door, locking it behind us.
We get in the car and I feel excitement bubbling in me as I sit in the passenger seat. The drive to Jungkook's place felt like forever, but we made it finally.
I hurriedly get out the car and grab our stuff before taking Yoongi's hand and walking to the gate.
"YAH! DONT SPLASH MEE!" I hear Taehyung yelling followed by Hobi's laughs.
We walk through the gates and, like every time, I am amazed by this pool. (See pic up top minus the chairs in the water)
Jungkook sees us and stands up from his chair. Everyone greets us with a Hey as they splash around in the water.
"Hey Hyung! Hey Y/n! I'm glad you could make it!" He says as he hugs both of us.
"Me too," Yoongi and I say in unison.
"You two really are meant for each other," he laughs,"Jin Hyung is cooking on the grill over there. It'll be done in about an hour," he says with that bunny smile of his.
"Thanks for letting us come, Kook!" I say, overjoyed. I love this pool.
"Aye no problem. Now come on the water isn't gonna splash itself," he says as he runs and cannonballs into the water.
I take off my tank top and shorts and put them in a chair with the rest of our stuff before turning to Yoongi.
"Hey you've been quiet. You ok?" I question as he stares off into space.
He comes back to reality and a dark blush creeps across his face as he sees my bathing suit.
"N-nothing I'm fine," he says as he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on the chair. One of the reasons I love coming here.
I decide not to push it so I take his hand and we walk around the pool and sit on the edge with our legs hanging in the water as Jimin swims over.
"Heyy! What took you two so long?" He says in a playful voice.
"Ah.. Y/n took forever to get her stuff," Yoongi laughs.
"Hey! I didn't take that long," I giggle, lightly slapping his arm.
Jimin laughs and swims back over to Najoom, who was rescuing a frog that had jumped in the water. He loves his animals, especially sea critters.
"Hey, Y/n," Yoongi speaks up.
"Yeah?" I say, confused as to why he was standing up.
Suddenly, he wraps his arms around me and holds me close. I hug him tightly as he backs up and cannonballs into the pool with me in his arms.
"Yoongiii! I wasn't ready!" I laugh as we surface in the water. He laughs with the rest of the boys and swims me to the step and sits me down I rub my face with my hands and splash Yoongi.
"I'm sorry Y/n. You wouldn't have jumped," he chuckles. His smile melts my heart. I reach out and put my hand on his cheek and smile.
After splashing around in the water for what only felt like minutes, Jin called us and said the food is done.
We all get out the pool and grab a plate and get our food. He made spicy chicken, corn, some vegetables, and we had ice cream for dessert. There were two picnic tables together under the shack so we sat down and said thank you for the food before digging in.
When we were finished, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin went to the pool while Jungkook, Hobi, Yoongi and I sat in the shade of the shack.
Yoongi looked like he wanted to go hang out with the guys in the pool, so I lace our fingers together and give him a look that says go for it. He smiles and gets up, kissing the top of my head before he goes.
"You need some help, Kook?" I say, standing up.
"Can you grab those plates please?" He says, motioning to the ones on the edge of the table as he got all the cups. Hobi grabs the table cloths and folds them.
We follow Jungkook inside and I put the dishes in the sink with the cups. Hobi sets the table cloths on the counter and speaks up.
"So how are things with Yoongi, Y/n?" He asks, leaning against the counter.
"They're good. He's been kinda quiet today though " I say as I turn on the water.
"Hey don't worry about the dishes. I'll get them later," Kook says as he walks up.
"You sure?" I ask, feeling a little bad leaving him with all these dishes.
"Yeah. I got it," he says with his bunny smile and laughs with Hobi,"I hope Yoongi Hyung hasn't caused you too much trouble,"
"He hasn't haha. He sure likes to sleep though," I laugh with them.
"He's a good guy," Hobi says. We all nod in agreement as we walk back outside.
"You two wanna swim?" Jungkook asks.
Hobi and I say yes and walk with him around to the rocks and dip my feet into the water.
Yoongi and Namjoon sat in the shallow end talking, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin sat around the edge playing truth or dare, and Kook, Hobi and I floated around near the rocks. It was starting to get dark.
"Are we doing fireworks?" Hobi asks Jungkook.
"Yes. They're in my shed. I'll go get them," he says, standing up. Hobi also stands up to help him.
I lift myself up and sit on the edge of the rocks with my feet dipped in the water.
"Y/n! Do you wanna join our game?" Taehyung yells from across the pool.
"Sure," I yell back and swim over.
Jimin dares Jin to scream about noodles (video of him eating those noodles while screaming)
We laugh so hard it hurts when he finally gets done.
"We got the fireworks!" Kook yells from the yard.
We get out of the water and grab our towels before coming in the yard where he had a huge box of fireworks.
He threw some sparklers to us and a lighter and we lit our sparklers. Yoongi's hand brushes mine before he intertwines our fingers. He leans over and whispers in my ear.
"This sparkler.. represents our love. It's on fire. And it if ever goes out," he says as he lights another one," I'll keep making new ones. It'll never go out," he says as he pulls me close.
We shoot off several beautiful fireworks. They light up the skies with bright neon colors and sparkles. As the night nears it's time, we all watch the brilliant splashes of lights in the sky.
Too soon, the night has come to an end. As we shot off the final fireworks, Yoongi pulled me close and kissed me passionately as the loud crack filled my ears.
He pulled back and rested his hand on my cheek.
"I love you so much, Y/n," he says, pulling me into a hug.
"I love you too, Yoongi," i say, wrapping my arms tightly around him.
He is my everything. He knows how to cheer me up, he knows how to make me smile, and he sure knows how to give the best cuddles. He knows everything. I love him. I love Min Yoongi.

Scuse my cringiness sorry bout that