Suga x reader

This takes place while you and BTS are in high school. Most people tried to take advantage of BTS, so they really didn't have anyone but each other, but you have become best friends with all of BTS, even Yoongi, which almost every girl in the school has tried to get but have failed. He only took a liking to you and BTS but still slept most of the time. Over the course of a few months of knowing them, you have developed a huge crush on Yoongi, but you deny it because you feel that he will just reject you like the rest of the girls.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lunchroom is filled with the chattering, giggling, and arguing of the students that occupy it. You sit at the table between a napping Yoongi and Taehyung just having a regular conversation with them, until Hoseok decides to steal a piece of Jungkook's chicken.
"Yah! Give it back!" Jungkook yells as he tries to get his chicken back.
Hoseok giggles and shoves the chicken in his mouth. Jungkook growls before grabbing his cup of orange juice and pours it straight over Hoseok's head, causing the whole cafeteria to go quiet.
I fight to hold back my laughs, as does everyone else in the cafeteria.
The silence is finally broken when someone across the cafeteria stand up and yells.
"FOOD FIGHT!" He yells and dumps a bowl of noodles on the head of the person sitting beside him.
Everyone at our table gasps, seeing as the guy that yelled had awoken Yoongi. He simply stands up from his chair, ducks down, grabs my hand, and makes a break for the exit, leaving the rest of the boys to fend for themselves.
"Yoongi wha-" I start to say but am cut off by an egg hitting me directly on the side of my face. It slid to the floor as Yoongi practically dragged me out the door.
As soon as we are out of the cafeteria, he lets go of me and simply says "follow me."
I obey and run along side him because I knew that if I didn't he would probably kill me since he was just awoken from his sleep.
After a few turns, we slowed down as we approached an abandoned hallway of the school.
Out of breath, Yoongi and I slump back against the wall and slide down so that we are sitting.
After having a moment to catch our breath, Yoongi breaks the silence.
"(Y/N)...," he says in his usual drowsy tone.
"I know. Sorry for waking you," I say as I look over to him.
"No... That's not what I wanted to talk about," he says as he looks in my direction and meets my gaze. Yoongi isn't one that you can read his emotion from his face, but I could barely make out a sense of worry and nervousness. He inhales and lets it go before speaking.
"(Y/N)... I know I might not be the greatest person, and I don't really tend to show a lot of love and affection, but... I don't know. I'm probably not making any sense right now, but what I'm trying to say is that I like you (Y/N), and I'd be very happy and grateful if I could call you my girlfriend," he says with a slight blush.
Wait. Did that really just happen?!?! Yoongi. Min Yoongi! The guy that I have a huge crush on, just confessed to me?!?! Ahh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!
I try to compose myself and my thoughts before speaking.
"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Yoongi. And to me, you are the best person," I say before wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into an embrace.
He puts his arms around me and hugs me tight before planting a small kiss on my cheek and standing up. He must've seen how flustered I was because he smirked when he looked down at me.
"Come on, lets get back before they notice we're gone," he says, holding his hand out. I grab his hand and pull myself up. He brings my hand to his lips and gently kisses the back of it before releasing it.
Together, we walk down the hall back towards the cafeteria with our fingers intertwined.
"Oh, just to let you know, I'm gonna kill everyone who woke me up. Except you, so be glad that I like you," he attempts to say in a serious voice, but we both end up dying with laughter.
Time as we go to open the door to the cafeteria, we are met with an angry but concerned Jin.
"WHERE HAVE YOU KIDS BEEN?! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!" He yells, but freezes when he sees our hands locked together. We both chuckle and make our way back into the mostly settled down cafeteria as he lectures us about how we're too young to be together.
All of the food covered boys at our table smirk as we take our seats. Taehyung taps my arms before whispering in my ear.
"Have fun, (Y/N). He's never really liked anyone besides us, especially a girl," he whispers and does an evil little chuckle at the end.
I gently punch his arm and look at Yoongi. The boys had already gone back to their conversation, except Jungkook, who was pouting because he lost a piece of his chicken, and Hoseok, who was pouting because he was still soaked in orange juice.
I rest my head against Yoongi's shoulder, and he rest his head on top of mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
As you've probably already figured out, I'm terrible at endings, but overall, what did you think?